Being Part Of Dark Knight Pack

Cassandra's POV

I ran and ran while the inner voice in me introduced herself,"So.....I guess it's not a secret anymore.Well anyways,I am your wolf.Charlotte.You named me."

I laughed,"Well you could have showed up a bit earlier than that.I mean,I was rejected and abused."

Charlotte whined,"I am so sorry,Cassandra.I didn't mean to show up that late.But I had this argument with some other dark wolf.She wanted to be your wolf.But I won..."

I sighed,"Well at least you showed up soon."

Then suddenly I heard bushes rustling and birds tweeting.The trees shook as millions of colourful birds flew out all together.

Two wolves jumped out and growled at me in fury,I whimpered and laid my head on my two paws.The brown wolf nodded and went behind a tree.

He came back out and I studied him.He had black cropped hair with blue eyes.With an eight pack and muscular body.

I realized I was staring and he smirked,"I'm Alexander McConnell,the Beta Of Dark Knight Pack.This is Jeffrey Devonshire,the TIC of Dark Knight Pack."

Jeffrey had a six pack,with brown hair and purple eyes.Also he had a wolf on his chest howling.He was snarling at me.

He growled,"State your business and name,rogue."

I whimpered and shifted back,luckily my clothes came back on.But it was very different.I wore a simple black baggy shirt with black right long trousers.I even had a green scarf around my neck.

They looked shocked but they shrugged it off.I shuffled on my new black and white sneakers,before whispering,"Cassandra Claire Daniels,I ran away because of abuse and rejection.My old pack was Sliver Steel Pack."

They nodded and Jeffrey smiled,"How about we take you to the Alpha?He bites...if you want him to."winking at me for the last part.

A growle erupted and a white wolf jumped out.It radiated power and held respect to the Beta and TIC.Jeffrey gulped,"Hey,Mate.Ummm...I'm gonna go."shifting and running off with the white wolf on his tail.

I laughed and Alexander took my hand,leading me towards the door of a pack house.The roof was blue with steel covering some parts.The outer wall was white and flowers all over the wall.

He knocked on the door and a small girl answered it,the girl bowed,"Are you looking for the Alpha?"twirling her blonde hair,batting her thick eyelashes,constantly revealing her brown eyes.Alexander shook his head and sighed,"Yes.Catherine.Now can you tell me where he is."

I was confused at her eyelashes so I said,"Are you okay?Do you have something in your eyes,Catherine?"My eye brows raising up at the answer I looked for.She simply scowled and Alexander let out a laugh.

When she took us to the Alpha's office,there were wolves everywhere,dancing,training,singing and fighting.None were bullying each other.My blue eyes sparkled when they landed on a chocolate fountain.

Alexander grabbed a marshmallow and helped me made it all chocolatey before giving it to me.I gave him a small 'thanks' before walking again.

Once we reached the office,I was already finished with marshmallow,I threw it in the bin and dusted myself clean.Alexander gave me a nod and opened the door.

The Alpha himself had a girl who looked fake in his lap,his blonde hair was curled up by the slut and his blue eyes snapped open once he heard someone come in.

I whispered,"Did we come at a bad time?"Alexander shrugged,"He's always like this.Every day with a slut in his arms."

I nodded and hid myself behind him.His big frame covered my whole body but still he had a few more inches left until I could cover his body from the front.

The Alpha laughed,"Tracy,I will see you later.In my bedroom."Tracy,I think,the slut purred before leaving the room,glaring a hole in my head.

The Alpha leaned back and smiled,"I am Todd Williams.You are?"Alexander helped me answering,"Her name is Cassandra Claire Daniels,she is from Silver Steel Pack and she was abused and rejected by her pack and mate."

Todd nodded,"Well I don't do this real often but would you like to join our pack?We could really use another girl around here who doesn't care about looks and body."

I nodded,"Okay.That'd be nice."My face flushed under the Todd's heated gaze.My body seemed to yearn for his attention.

He smirked,"Well I will take you to your room then."leaving me running behind him cause of his Alpha speed walking.

I started walking faster and when we reached into a room,the room was simply gorgeous,the room walls were purple with sparkles on the top wall of the room.There was a purple Queen Sized Bed with a purple closet and some white wardrobes with white hangers.The room was simply royalty purple and white.

I nodded to myself,impressed with the room.I wandered into the wardrobe and there was like a whole shopping mall in here.The Alpha,Todd said,"I told Tracy to get some clothes from a boutique from downstairs in her super speed,well werewolf speed.So there you go."

I nodded and smiled hesitantly at Todd who seemed to be enjoying my discomfort too much.Todd whispered,"Well you know I could really date a girl like you."

I felt offended and I snorted,"A girl like me?Excuse me,I don't dress up everyday to impress you.Sir.Mr Alpha."

Then he smiled,"Well I was kidding.Anyways,my Beta will be asking the two pairs of twins to keep you company."His blue eyes sparkled once it met mine.I wished he was my mate but I had to get the douchebag instead.

Christopher.....Oh I missed him.I hated to admit it but I really did.My wolf,Charlotte agreed,"I miss him too but I think I heard his wolf teling me that his human side is too stubborn and wants to mate your sister tonight.I think we should go and tell the Beta later."

I nodded,"Okay,let's wait for him to come back."My wolf sighed inside of me and went back to the back of my head for resting.

The door slammed open and five people came in,including Alexander.There were two other girls and boys.

The two girls both had green eyes and purple hair.But they were different.The first one had a heart tatoo on her cheek while the other one had a star birth mark on her right cheek. Their haircuts are different as well. The one with a heart had a short curly haircut while the other had a long straight haircut.

I smiled at them but when I noticed the other two boys,they both had brown hair and blue eyes but their facial features looked different. Not maternal twins then....

The first girl said,"I am Courtney,this is Courtesy.The boys are Connor and Carter.We are cousins but we like to be your best friends."

And that's how I had a real family,Tracy bullied me but the twins backed me up.

I may be small but it doesn't mean I wouldn't be able to win a freaking fight.

The twins were my best friends and I don't know how to live without them.