The Date--Part 2

Cassandra's POV

The lights shined brightly at the ceiling of the circus's sign."Happy Arcana."I read it out loud and smiled at Christopher whose eyes shined like bright blue orbs.

He looked to me and winked,"You want to hit the Ferris Wheel or The Cave Of Love?In my opinion,it's the second option but i don't want to move in on you too fast.We should take it slow."

I rolled my eyes,chuckling,"I think I'd go with something like.."Looking around,i spotted a spooky clown with his mouth wide open as a entrance towards an amazing ride."...a roller coaster."

His eyes widened but he snickered and smirked,"Ladies first."I smiled gently at him and walked towards the roller coaster when he decided to swing me onto his shoulder with my front against his shoulder.I kicked and he just simply replied,"Sorry.You were walking like a granny."

I gasped at him and pouted as he took us to the roller coaster.

*

"Did you see your face?It was like 'Oh my god,i am gonna die'."I giggled at his embarrassed face.Turns out,Big Macho Alpha is not a fan of roller coasters,especially the ones with upside downs.

He groaned and ran a hand through his hair in frustration,"Please don't tell my pack.That is why i only go to the circus alone with some ...girls to the secret love place."When he realized what he said,he looked at me with worry,"I'm so sorry."

I smiled tightly,"Nah,it's okay.We all had our plenty share of men and women.So I'm okay with you as long as you don't kiss another woman or cheat on me."

Smiling,he pointed towards a nearby restaurant,"You want to go have some food now?I can practically hear your growling in the stomach."Smacking his arm,he laughed,wrapping his right arm around my waist and led us to the restaurant.

He looked to the waitress and smiled,"Table for two please."The waitress batted her eyelashes but stopped when she realized Christopher was paying attention to me instead of her.Scoffing,she led us down the aisles to a table.

I looked up at him as we followed the exploding waitress,"You know i hated you before i came here again but then....it turns out I'm starting to like you as the person you are,but not the place you have."Silence dropped between us and i continued,"I was really hurt when you rejected me,you know?I thought life was going to be amazing for me when i first saw you as my mate.Now i think those thoughts are coming back but they are different from the others because i...l-"

I was cut off by the waitress who realized she was interrupting a perfect moment,she smirked and smiled slyly,"This is your table,handsome."She slipped an arm on his shoulders and winked.

I growled lowly and she couldn't hear jt because she was a human.Christopher stopped looking at me and turned to the waitress,"Bitch,get your hands off me before i crack them into dusts."

The waitress gasped and inmediately pulled back her arm before struggling to say a comeback,"You...You...You will pay for THIS!!!"Walking away,she huffed and puffed the whole way through every customer.

I laughed and Christopher looked at me expectantly,i smiled coyly and winked,"You sure did have a way with girls back then,didn't you?"He rolled his eyes and pulled out a chair for me which i accepted with pride.He then sat down opposite me before lifting the menu up and studying it with great interest.

I sighed and looked at the menu,there was lemon chicken,onion roasted pork,chicken wings,kiwi filling spring rolls and.....onion pie?Rolling my eyes at their food,i looked around and saw many couples kissing,eating,laughing and sharing stories with each other.

Looking back at Christopher,i wished i had that kind of thing with him but he's complicated and we had a terrible experience with each other.Being with him could lead me to falling for him,then my heart being teared apart.Tears swelled up in my eyes as i remembered how he rejected me.

Sensing something was wrong,Christopher looked at me and his eyes widened at my tears which are two seconds apart from falling.

He quickly took my hands into his and whispered softly,"Please don't cry,Cassandra.I'm not worth your tears.And i.....really want to try this between the both of us.I don't ever want to give up on the word 'us' but you need to give me time to adjust to this new thing we have.Being soul mates.Okay?"

Nodding,the tears dissipated and i smiled widely,"How about some apple pie to start with?Then onion roasted pork and for desert,I'm thinking chocolate dip marshmallows."I looked at him in the eyes and added,"What do you think?"

His grin widened and he spoke one word that almost made me melt into water,"Absolutely." in a husky voice.  

*

An hour passed by and we were now heading to the fun fair where there were different stalls.A grumpy old man stood inside the stall and watched with brown mocha eyes as people passed him.We headed towards him and i smiled,"Uh....can i throw a few to win a bear?"

The grumpy old man looked at me and beamed like a child,his eyes twinkling like jewels,"Sure.Here you go."Passing a few darts to me,he moved to the left and revealed a very very small target,the size of a Burger King burger.I frowned and pondered:If only i could help these people.

Looking at the target,i sighed and threw a dart,it landed on the second circle close to the middle circle.Then i threw another dart which landed into the middle part.After i threw the last two darts,i found myself holding a huge white fluffy teddy bear.

The grumpy old man smiled,"You two look like a cute couple.I remember back then Maya and me were just the happiest."I grinned happily and dug through my purse ,grabbing a thousand dollar note out and shoving it into the old man's hands.

He looked at it and tears spilled out,"Thank...Thank you!"Wiping them away,he added,"You two kiddos spend the rest of your lifes together.Don't regret the decision that the fates put you together."

Thanking the man,we left.

*

Hours passed by and by the time i focused on my surroundings,we were already in the car and Christopher was strapping on his seatbelt,he looked at me curiously,"Why'd you give money to the old man?"

I chuckled,"He was a grumpy man and he looked so.....sad and miserable.The way he talked about his wife Maya was as if he was totally madly in love with her.And I'm jealous of what they have.But i found his stall quite lacking,so i gave him the money.He needed it."

Christopher leaned forward and his chocolatey breath washed over my nose as he spoke,"You are an amazing person and I'm grateful to have you as my mate.I knew i had some problems back then with you,but i now knew to forgive and forget.I'm really sorry for all the things i have done."He looked at me deeply and sighed,"Can you ever forgive me?"

I thought for a second before looking at him and smiled,"Fine.But i need you to do me one favour."

His eyes then sparkles with mischief,"What is it?"

I leaned forward and whispered in his ears and watched as his lips curved into a grin.

My plan will be amazing.