The Beginning

Cassandra's POV

My name is Cassandra and I am at least seven feet tall.I know I am somewhat short for my age.Oops,I forgot,I am seventeen.

Werewolves usually shift at the age of eighteen and they meet their mates too if they are lucky enough.

I can't wait for that day to happen so that I can escape this hell hole.I get bullied and I have many names,like fatty or chubby.

I do admit that I have baby fat but it was just a bit noticeable.But however Cassidy,my twin sister always tease me about it.She was also dating the Alpha of our pack,Christopher.The hottest and sexiest Alpha in the whole world.

I was mostly shoved into a locker or beaten up by my two older brothers and my twin sister.

My parents love them more than me because my twin sister is dating Mr.Alpha,cute,pretty,hot and a natural beauty.My two brothers were beta and third in command so I was the odd one out.

I was thirteen when I saw my oldest sister die.She was saving me from being eaten by a bear.But she got herself injured as Papa bear charges from the forest and clamps his teeth into her wolf.

She wad just fifteen and she was the Alpha's crush.But when she died,the Alpha became heart broken and nevef showed any spirit.

Luckily,my Ex Alpha convinced him to choose one of the other sisters.Of course,he chose my twin over me.I remember him looking at me with certainty but it quickly changed into disgust.

I was hurt for some reason but I didn't care at all.I shrugged and left without a single word.

When I arrived at the pack house at first time,I was very surprised.They treated me like a guest but when my twin sister started bullying me.

They all started along and all of them never seemed to be caring about my feelings except a few girls and a boy.Delilah,Sunny,Alexandria and Jeremy.They were the nicest and prettiest peeople ever.

Delilah never even liked me but she always try to make up my day.

Speaking of her,she was accepted into Yale University and she said she would be getting married to her mate in June,15th.I still remember how she threatened the pack members before she left.

I sighed in defeat,"I really don't know why the hate me so much.My sister sacrificed herself for me.They should be proud of her and shouldn't mourn for her.They don't even treat me like a wolf any more."

Sunny leaned against the tree trunk and shrugged,"For all I know maybe they hate you because you..."she trailed off,not knowing what to say next.That is what I thought.I thought.

A sandy brown medium large wolf comes out from the woods and glares menacingly at me.Sunny's mate is the Alpha's brother and his name is Brandon.

Sunny growled at Brandon and he shuts up,shifting in the process.Did I mention that the Beta,Alpha and TIC still have clothes on after shifting to human?I suppose not.

I sighed and smiled at Sunny reassuringly before trudging off towards my pack house.My friend behind me was screaming at Brandon while he growled constantly.

Later I knew that they were going to have a make up session and believe me,I should be making sure to lock my door tonight and shove cottons in my ears.

Because when Alphas do 'it',their wolves want to make people jealous so that is why whenever they would they do 'it',the things in the house practically fall off,the whole ground shakes and the whole house is full of snarls and growls.

Imagine me always have to listen to our Alpha Christopher's constant growls and snarls.

I shivered in disgust and opened the blue door that looked cute.Well the people in the house ruined the door's image.

I slowly went up the stairs and looked around,the house was a complete mess and some bottles were scattered on the floor.I sighed and threw my bag on the floor before picking up the glass on the floor.

Some pricked my fingers but I was used to it since my brothers and my twin would torture me for hours.Logan and Andy never liked me at all since birth but when I get tortured,I would think I saw panic or fear.

I trailed my fingers across the broken piece of glsss,debating wether I should stuck it in my wrist to end my life or not.

But then a voice sternly said,"Don't even think about it."in my brain.I gasped and then I realized it was the inner voice that I had been hearing for months.

I decided to be polite and asked,"Who are you?What's your name?"

The voice chuckled,"Sorry,darling but my job before your birthday is to keep my mouth shut."

I growled in frustration and shut her off.That damn voice.Maybe I should call her Charlotte.That is a very nice name.

I heard pounding footsteps and a little girl ran towards me along with Christopher behind her.The little girl was my twin sister.She was very delicate and small.Well she was at least five foot tall.Normal werewolves were only supposed to be four foot tall or higher.

My twin sister stopped before me and growled,"What are you doing in front of us?"Christopher looked confused behind her but when he saw me,he snarled,"Get lost,Cassandra.No one wants you here."

I flinched at his voice of hatred.It was so much that it almost broke my heart.My birthday was the day after tomorrow.I just hope once I meet my mate,i would be very happy and I could be swept away into a land of pleasure.

I sighed and nodded,walking away without a single word.Usually,I will stomp my foot and pout,then run away to go for a run in my human form.

They looked shocked but I don't care at all.I don't know what else I can do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How many times have I told you that the Alpha wants his lunch in his office?Not on the damn bed when there is stuff all over it."Logan spat with hatred.He delivered a slap to my face and I fell to the floor.

It hurts like hell but I will get used to it.The stinging on my face caused a bit of a bruise.I didn't care at all.I kept my voice monotone,"Yes,Beta Daniels.I understand perfectly."before scurrying away like the pup I am.

When I was small,Logan loved me a lot.He made me call him Loggie Bear all the time.But when Rose died,it made his emotions go a sudden turn.From warm hearted to cold hearted.From sweet to rude.

I closed my door gently and slowly got down on the floor,scrubbing the remains of stuff on my floor.It is gross to have the Alpha and my twin sister doing it in my room

I gasped when I noticed my broken frame of me and my sister.We had taken this picture in the old ballroom at the Werewolf Palace.We personally met Princess Layla and Prince Charles themselves.They were a simple delight until they heard what had happened to my sister.

They cut the rivalry between our pack and them.Christopher was beyond mad when he heard about this.Our pack got many attacks,my older brother,Logan almost died while Cassidy suffered blood loss but she survived it after my mother donated blood to her.

My fingers pricked with pain when I remembered that how my fingers were pierced with holes that were caused by the glass.

I simply washed it and bandaged it with a white bandage.I brushed my fingertips against my tan skin and sighed.Sometimes it was better if no one mentioned I was the ex Beta's daughter.

I had brown hair with blue eyes but no one cared about my looks.The only thing I inherited from my parents was my eye colour.

I breathed in the lavender scented photo frame which was broken.It may be broken but the picture remained unharmed.

Well here is my continuous story of my pathetic life.