Epilogue

Cassandra's POV

It has been a week since the war,and life has been peaceful since then.Me and Chris have been together for a while and he has been busy with his pack.Todd and Tracy heard about the war between demons and us,their faces were shocked at first but sad when they found out about the tragedy that came after.And Logan and Courtney are already expecting their first child,she gave us the news of her pregnancy two days ago,turns out she was three weeks along.Luckily,the demon venom didn't infect her or any of us but there will be scars until the end of time.I looked into the mirror and examined my back,three long claws ran along my back,the doctor says that it wasn't deep at all but it would be there for another week or so.

Speaking of which,Conner and Cassidy moved away to Paris,Europe to live out their lives.After the war,they want nothing more than to spend time with each other,I understood that they needed time and space but sometimes I feel like they are running from their problems.I turned on the faucet and water sprung out,I gathered water into my hands and splashed it onto my face before I turned it off,using a towel to dry my face.My eyes glew bright green again,then red,last came yellow.Mom says it's normal for me to inhibit the ability to change my eye colour into an elf's,a Red Fox's or a werewolf's but it will take time for me to adjust.And luckily,my demon powers are practically non-existent because my Mom made sure my demon genes were consumed with new werewolf genes,hence why I could transform.

Someone knocked on the door and called out,"Cassandra?"It was Courtesy.It has been a week since she made that deal with Hercules,she hasn't changed her mind yet but i know soon she will because mates can't stop their bond from growing.I opened the door and Courtesy was dressed in casual clothes,she has a large bag in her hands and a suitcase behind her.So I guesss she has changed her mind then about not leaving.

"So..."I eyed the bag and the suitcase,"..you are leaving?"She blushed and handed me a piece of a paper that resembled papyrus,it gave off a distinct forest scent.I opened it and read it.

My beloved Courtesy,

I have been waiting and waiting,it has been a week yet it felt like it has been forever.My father is getting restless,so is Aphrodite,she wants to meet the woman who stole her daughters' fiance from them.I have declined her offer many times but this time it is a wish from me to have your permission to flaunt you in front of the crowd that will be gathering here for our mating ceremony,that's what you werewolves call it,isn't it?

Please give this a thought and if you do wish to come to me,you know how to call me.

Love,

Hercules

I laughed gently and grabbed Courtesy's hand before putting the paper in her hand."He is a very demanding but romantic man,isn't he?"

"Hercules,I have met him before but he was a baby back then."I gasped and turned to face Annabelle who was dressed up in black leather.She squealed and gave me a hug."I'm back and I thought I wouldn't see you guys again."

"When did you wake up?"I asked out of curiousity.

"Well actualy just now.I already found Isabelle and her face was priceless.She understood that we have to leave because we don't want to lose each other again."

"You came here to say goodbye then?"I said,my heart hurting because another dear friend of mine was leaving.

"Yeah,well goodbye and you know how to find me."She winked before she slid open the window and jumped out.I could imagine her landing outside gracefully like a sleek black cat.I guess Annabelle and Isabelle need time and space to heal because they don't want each other to die on another again.But to me,I feel like they are running from their problems,not that it matters to me,but it does feel different when everybody is leaving and you will be the last person to be left behind.I stood there in the bathroom for so long that I didn't notice that Courtesy had left already and Christopher was watching me with silent eyes on the bed.

I smiled at him and admired myself in the lingerie again before I marched out and crawled onto the bed,"You know we haven't had time for ourselves for a long time,haven't we?"

His eyes grew wide when my fingers lightly touched his area,he smirked and his large arms wrapped around me before he flipped,instead of me on top,I ended up being at the bottom.I chuckled,"You are an expert at this,aren't you?"He lightly kissed my forehead,then my eyelids,then my cheeks before he finally reached my lips and he whispered against them,"Only for you,my love."Finally,he pressed his lips against mine and well,the rest was history.

*

Hey guys,so this is a short chapter and it needs some work but I didn't know how to end it so I thought about it long and hard,well there you go!

For the second book,I think I will post a chapter next week or so,depending on the homework and the wifi that I will be getting while staying at my aunt's friend's house.

So thanks for the support!

Many love,

Secret_Kira