Conclusion

Chris's POV

I felt so numb inside and out.We are currently sitting outside of a restaurant with hot coffee in our hands.Logan and Conner went to look for clues on where has Cassandra disappeared off to.My true mate,without her,I'd feel lost.Cassidy was crying and i am pretty surprised to see Courtney mumuring reassuring words to her.

Courtney looked up when i approached them,she smiled warily,"Any news?"

I shook my head and looked up into the sky and muttered,"Cassandra,where ever you are,come back to us."

*

Cassandra's POV

I watched as Chris and the girls' image vanished from the magic ball,i looked up at An-Linh who sat quietly,watching me with her hawk-like eyes,she smiled,her eyes twitching,"You look just like her,you know."

I frowned,"Katherine?"She chuckled,her hands wrapping around a thick piece of wood with charm bracelets wrapped around each space of the wood.There were dents in some parts,she held out the wood stick which i warily reached out to hold it."What's this?"

"Ah ah ah!Too many questions.How about let's start with the first one?What are you doing here?"She mused.

I growled,"You are testing my patience.I really need information on what is this and where my parents are."

She frowned,"Your parents?Oh,them.Well let's just say they are locked away for now.And this stick.....is the key to The Elves Kingdom.Your mother told me if you found me one day,she'd want you to have this.And also....this."She took out a small key that was shaped like a fox.Its ears were really sharp and i instantly knew that was the part where it should be inserted into a key hole.I took the key in my hands and felt power shifting from beneath it.

I looked up at her in curiosity,"Why are you giving these to me now?"

She stood up and looked out the window,"I can feel something.Something dark stirring in the shadows.It's ready to be awaken and i know giving you these would lead to a great victory in war.And you might need your friends too."She waved her hands out to the woods with her black braids shifting like a mirage.

I reached out to touch her hair but was stopped by a glare from her.I guiltily retracted my hand and asked,"So can you tell me more about my parents?"

She nodded and sat down again,"Your mother is a great warrior.She was a descendant of a Chinese warrior and an elf.The Red Fox chose her because your mother had great potential,your mother was called the 'Spirit Of SenSai',i remembered how she said that she would be just like her parents,saving the world from dark forces.She believed in fantasy and magic,me and her father made sure she wouldn't know about her prophecy but she found out about it anyway.Betrayed,she left to go back to her homeland of elves.Your grandfather couldn't follow her so he sent your grandmother instead.Because if humans stepped into the world of elves,they'd be killed by the dark forces lurking in the Elf Forest.Your mother decided to start training in the forest with the help of young Elf teenagers.She became one of a kind,then there came your father.He was not a human yet not a demon.He was....special.Intrigued by your mother,he followed her everywhere.The stories you read in the books about the Elf and The Demon isn't true.Your mother truly is a member of the Red Fox.A very obedient and brave one she is.She'd do anything to save any of her members and colleagues."

She sighed and continued,"But your father found out and grew jealous of her abilities.He believed creating a baby with her would be utterly amazing.He thought he could get away with taking you to his lab to experiment on you.But the Red Fox found out and told your mother.They hunted him down and found him lying unconscious on the ground while you were crawling towards him with growls from your mouth.Your body grew fur and soon you turned into a wolf at a young age.Your mother found out,she took you to the Werewolves and gave you away.But the princess was unfaithful,she gave you up to a pack and now here you are.Your mother herself,she left her people and ditched the Red Fox to protect you,but then she found out her husband,your father was planning something."

She paused,"He was about to find you again.He felt you were so close but too far to be reached.Your mother gave up her life to take your father's.She's been beating up herself for trusting your father but she loved him,no matter what.So being the idiotic one,she hid herself in an Ancient World where no werewolf can enter with a key of any worlds.Demon world key is forbidden.So you are lucky to have this.I have been guarding it from the evil forces forever."

I asked,"So my Mom is in an Ancient World?Where can we find its portal?"

She suddenly frowned,"Didn't Aunt Florina tell you?She's the Keeper of the Portals and the only one linked to the Ancient World."

I yelped,"What?!"I quickly ran a hand through my hair and shouted,"Then i have to get back."She smiled and waved her hands around and round before a small green portal revealed itself.I smiled,"It was nice talking to you.Bye."I ran and leaped into the portal before feeling shockwaves along my body.My body felt so weightless as i fell.

Suddenly i hit something.A body.Or two.Or three.They yelled,"Ouch!"My eyes widened as i realized it was Christopher and Cassidy,Courtney.Their faces were scrunched into pain as my impact had hit them hard.In their chests.I slowly climbed off of them and reached for Cassidy before pulling her up.Then i pulled Courtney and when Chris was about to stand up,i pounced onto him and pecked his forehead before standing up.He stood up and wrapped his arms around me,squeezing me tightly.

"Where did you go?"He asked.His eyes reflected pain and worriedness.

I smiled,"It's not time for questions yet.We need to head out now and Cassidy,"I looked behind Chris and at the slouched figure,"Are you the cars ready?"

She suddenly visibly brightened up,"Yeah.They are just right in the carpark.Here."She threw something metal into the air and i caught the keys with my bare hands before grinning like a fool,"Well Elite Wolves,it's time for Aunt Florina to open a god damn portal to find my mother."

They whooped and just then Logan and Conner ran towards us,Logan asked in confusion,"What did we miss?"

We started laughing.