School-Part 1

Cassandra's POV

I flipped through the books and muffled a sigh escaping my pink lips as I stared at the mess in front of me.I had spent nights looking through the book for two people named Aldora and Darius.

My two non existent parents whom hate each other for some small mistakes.

I flipped through another page and my eyes widened as i read the title,"The Elf And The Demon".

I looked down a bit and it started like a composition ready to be exposed.

Long time ago,a family of four lived in the forest of elves and one day,the little boy,Darius went for a walk.However,once he reached the far end of the forest,suddenly a buzzing started behind the trees.He looked back and saw a little girl with white hair running around but her eyes were closed.He quickly ran home and told his parents.And they moved away.

After ten years,he came back as a wealthy man.He wanted to destroy the forest.But the beauty of a lady stopped him,her white hair glowed like diamonds and her eyes as silver as the pearl.They fell in love and learnt that she was a member of the Red Fox.

But day after day,he grew greedy and tried to take the ring off the lady's hand but couldn't.So he made her quit Red Fox to be equal.She reluctantly agreed even though her heart still squeezed at the thought of her losing her child if she had one.

Finally they gave birth to a daughter called Carolina but she disappeared when Darius became part of the Demon Troop.He became the King and the lady couldn't take it anymore.

So she left with a broken fragile heart but soon fell in love with a commoner.They married and tried to have a child but a curse was bestowed on her for life.

No child with another man.

She left again and this time she visited her old family and became Queen but Darius didn't know until the War between The Elves and The Demons.Where the Red Fox joined the Elves and defeated the Demons,casting them back to the shadows.

Life had been cruel for the Elf Queen as well,since her heart was linked to Darius's.So she grew weaker and the two lovers disappeared.

Now everyone awaits the signal of the child so they could find her and make her find the parents that once loved her.

The Prophecy also concludes the presence of the half elf half demon daughter.

The last thing they heard was that she was with the wolves but she was also one of them.

They had no idea why but hoped they would shine light on both three species.

I closed the book and let out a sigh before turning to the dog in front of me who yawned in tiredness and stared at me with a pleading look.

I laughed and shook my head,"Yeah.Yeah.I'm coming to bed."I gently grabbed the covers and laid them on top of me and Rose before we fell into deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something licked me when i opened my eyes but i shut them for some reason.The thing kept licking me and i quickly opened my eyes to see Rose's staring into mine.Her blue eyes held so much intelligence.I smiled and laughed before getting up once Rose jumped off of me.

I quickly took a warm shower and grabbed a black shirt with some black yoga pants that hugged my curves perfectly.Once i was done,i tied my hair into a ponytail,put on some Nike shoes and was up and going to the kitchen where Todd was talking with Tracy silently.

I peeked from behind the wall next to the entrance of the kitchen.I knew that spying on them was not a good idea but i was curious.i wanted to know what they were hiding from me and all of us.

My thoughts were cut off when Tracy sniffled,"But Todd,you're my mate.You can't reject me.We have been fuck buddies for years .So what if we are mates?We are made for each other."

Todd sighed and clasped his hands around Tracy's,"I am not saying i don't want you but i need time to adjust.I like Cassandra and she's also crushing on me.Sometimes we don't have to bide with our wolves.We don't have to follow the laws.We can break them.Aldora did it with Darius when they divorced.They were mates,they got married,had a daughter,then she left heartbroken,married another commoner.Ignoring the aching in her heart,she survived."

A sob broke free from Tracy and tears streamed down her face.She stood up,glaring at him with hatred written all over her face,grounding out,"Fine.But don't come begging for my forgiveness when she ditches you for Christopher.But..i will quit my slutty ways,to help this mate thing work between us."She added,"Just promise you will think about it."Smiling a bit,she whispered the last sentence.

He nodded,"I'll try to.Bye..."She smiled but it soon disappeared when she left.All her face had was a sad and broken expression.

Todd dropped his face into his hands and looked outside,his back faced towards me as he sat at the counter.I walked in and asked,"You feeling okay?"

He quickly snapped up his head and i was scared for a moment that he quite hadn't expected my visit after a tough sort of rejection.

He shook his head and smiled slightly,"Yeah.I'm fine."He stood up,dusting his jeans and added,"You ready?"

I frowned,"Ready for what?It's training time,right?"I mean,that was the word i heard coming from Christopher's mouth yesterday.

He chuckled,"We are going out for school.I thought Logan told you."He then frowned,"Oh yeah.He left with the two sets of twins this morning except Courtesy stayed behind to wait for you.She's in her room.Can you...get her?"I shrugged and said,"Sure."

*
The door of Courtesy's shined with a colour that screams,"Blue".I chuckled and knocked on the door but she didn't hear it.Odd.I put my left ear on the oak door and listened quietly.

Turns out,She was talking on the phone,"Hey Jackie,i need something.Your plan won't work,believe me.I'll talk to you later about the project."Then the phone call went on with a few "Harumphs" and "Mmmm".Soon it ended and the door swung open with a 'woosh'.

I smiled cheekily and asked,"Are you ready?Todd is waiting for us.Downstairs."She perked up at his name and nodded before dashing into her closet.Soon she came out with a jacket and a schoolbag,adding,"Let's go."with a small smile on her face.

My shoulders drooped and the moment the car started with pleasant purr,my stomach dreaded with non-anticipation.