A Meeting Between Doom And Fate

Cassandra's POV

She smiled at me and held out her hand before flicking her other hand.Everybody froze and only I was moving.I asked,"What did you do?"

She shrugged,"It's a time freeze spell that I practices and can only last for half an hour."She again gave me her hand,I hesitantly took hold of it and she led me into the forest and we walked for a few minutes in silence.Me still processing the fact that I just found my mother and her,well i don't know what she is thinking.

She soon arrived at clearing where I could spot Courtesy who was looking into the sky but frozen as well.I sat down cross legged and my mother sat on a rock,facing me."So speak!"

"I will once the time is right."

"What?"I frowned.

"Ah.Right.You don't know anything.I should have expected that."She stated.That stung,i had to admit,coming from a total stranger like her who is my birth mother.It actually hurts me more when she says it than my fake mother.

"What do you mean?This time is perfect!If you won't speak,fine!I don't want to speak to you anymore!You hid from me and hid me for years and when we finally meet,you're like 'oh I'm sorry,this isn't the right time'."I mocked her.The way she said it made me think as if she was disappointed in me,well guess what,I don't like her either considering her attitude is already a bit snarky.

She laughed sarcastically and crossed her arms,"Now I am sure your friends explained and also the research told you everything.And also An-Linh."She said it and she didn't puke or choke up blood like others did.She smiled,"An-Linh is one of my favorite witches and she made a spell that would make me immune to the spell placed on other witches.And I am not a witch.But I am part elf so it works on elves too."

She continued,"And also it's true your father has been trapped here for decades.I am sure you have met him,considering he was eager to meet you by trying to kill you for your heart."

"My heart?"I asked while wondering why on earth would my father want my heart.This isn't some Snow white shit.

"Ah....yes.Your heart.Because of its purity,your father tried to make it dark but it didn't work so he found out your heart was generating your powers to shift into a werewolf or powers like mine."She waved her fingers and a flower bloomed out of the ground.It looked fresh and it was bright red.I plucked it up and it withered before it turned into ash.

"Well i guess since you haven't met your father,you should meet him now."She looked behind me and her eyes blazed with anger,"Hello,Darius.Long time no see.Last time I saw you,I was kicking your ass."

I turned around and faced the same man from my dreams,he had the same face,hair but wrinkles started showing on his face.I wonder how long has he been here for.But at the same time,he deserves this.I unconsciously bowed my head at him and stopped midway before peeking up at my mother who glared at me and gave me a warning look so I pretended to sneeze and my father replied,"Bless you,my daughter."

He sat down opposite my mother but next to me and used his fingers to play with my hair,"You are indeed gorgeous.Just like your mother.And I wonder....exactly how alike you and your mother are."He reached for my chest and I pushed him away,he fell backwards and let out an 'oof'.I let my eyes shine yellow and my teeth to grow out,"You will not touch me,father."I spat out the word with much hatred.

My mother stated,"You have made your choice here by touching your daughter inappropriately and I fear for your wellbeing when her mate hears about it."

He chuckled,"Your mate?My dear,since you are a mixture of me and your mother,you will have two more mates.But I assume I might have killed one of yours because he was old and he'd be forty by now if I hadn't killed him when he always wanted to take care of you."