Epilogue

1 year later

1 year later....

CHLOE'S POV

"Stop running around Ethan!" I shout at my 1 year old son. He runs around the stairs with me behind him telling him to stop.

Ryan comes out of his study room because of the commotion.
"What's happening here? Why is Ethan naked?" he asks seeing his son sitting in the sofa and chuckling. Seeing him smile even he starts laughing.

"Your son, over there doesn't want wear his clothes!" Saying that I go towards the couch and try to catch him but he stars running again.

Aghh!

But to his dismay, Ryan catches Ethan and brings him to me. Thank God! He starts crying as I try to clothe him. Atlast I make him wear it.

" Hey sweetie, Where is Emma?" Ryan asks.

"She is no trouble maker like your son over here. She slept the instant I put her in crib"

"After all she's daddy's princess" I laugh at him and shake my head. As you might be aware of, Me and Ryan had twins Ethan and Emma. Though I had a lot of complications during my pregnancy because I was a human while he was a werewolf but thanks to God everything went safely. There was high chance that our children won't be a werewolf too but again both of them were werewolf.

I wanted more children but Ryan thinks I'm not worth the risk. So it's me, Ryan and twins.

"So what are you thinking to do now my lady" Ryan whispers seductively in my ears. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What do YOU want to do" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Anything that involves two of us" I smile and next moment he carries me in bridal style to our room.

NEXT MORNING :

Today we thought why not go to a picnic. So me and Lilly decided to go to a family picnic.

Lilly and Harry mated with each other soon after us. Then had two lovely kids but not twins. Nicole and Chanel. Both were lovely kids. Ethan had also grown an attraction towards Chanel while Nicole and Emma fought like cat and dog.

We went to the nearby lake and brought our food with us. The children played with each other while we adults spoke.

Everything was back to normal and all of us were happy..

Soon Emma comes crying while Chanel holds her doll.

"What happened Baby?" Ryan asks. She points her finger towards Nicole. We all sigh. This not the first time Nicole and Emma are always like this.

Ethan crawls towards Chanel and gives a peck in her cheek. Everyone laughs except Harry. Harry grumbles and places Chanel in his laps and covers her while body with his arms. Lilly shakes her head. Ethan looked confused.

Ryan does the same with Emma which helps her stop her crying. Me and Lilly talk about children and everything. I will start my job as a neurosurgeon after the twins turn 2 so right now I'm free. Lilly became a interior designer and also start when her children turn 2-3 years of age. Nicole is 1 while Chanel is 6 months old. I hope we be happy like this forever.

                 The End....