Chapter 8(Edited)

Chloe's POV

I was so very, very, very angry!

"That's it, what's your problem, big guy? In the morning you made me late for my class and now you are trying to ruin my date. What's your problem with me?", I inquired.

"Well, first of all, you are my mate. Secondly, if you want to have a date, I am all ready for it. Why do you have to ask others when I am right here?", Ryan replied.

 Seriously, has this guy never heard of something called privacy??? Because right now we need it!!!! God, why is he so irritating? He is so handsome and very hot. Only if he was not so irritating I would have dated him, but no!! Mr. Mate has to be irritating.

"You know what? You are just so ugly and irritating that I don't want you. Why don't you get it? Do I have to spell it all out to you like a 3-year-old?"

I am a liar. OMG!!! I AM GONNA DIE! I JUST TOLD LIE! GREAT!!!!

"Really? I am NOT handsome? Are you blind? Because every girl in this town has fallen in love with me."

I suddenly have a murderous urge to kill every eye that has been laid on him.

WAIT! IS THAT JEALOUSY?? WHY AM I JEALOUS??!!

God save me from him and help me if I do something stupid. PLEASE!!!
********×**********×***********×***********×***********×***********
Sorry I could not update as I was having my exams. 👋 💖💖💖😘😘