Chapter 31

CHLOE'S POV
*******************************
I've seriously no idea how the pack is gonna react with their Luna being a human and on top of that Ryan wants the mating ceremony fast. So ya! The mating ceremony which should have been on Saturday now was on Friday!

I hate him!!

Gosh! I'm so stressed and nervous. I'm currently sitting in a guest room at Ryan's house which is more like a mansion. The door to my room burst open revealing a Lilly whose shoulders are filled with make up kits.

"No worry when Lilly the make up lady is here" she said posing dramaticly. I raise my eyebrows giving her Are-you-serious look. I slum my shoulders and ignore her.

"Come on time for your make up and hairstyle then you have to dress too." she says while putting the things in place. I don't reply to her. She turns towards me and comes sits next to me.

"What Happened? Please don't tell me that your nervous" I nodd my head to her question.

"Come on Chloe don't be cause we know that your gonna handle this pack much better than any of the werewolf Lunas. Everyone trusts you. I trust you, Steve trusts you, Harry trusts you even Ryan's dad trusts you. We know that your great after all Moon goddess chose you for us. "she says looking directly in my eyes.
I couldn't control the dampness in my eyes anymore and small tears stain my cheeks.

" Hey don't cry" Lilly says wiping the tears. I hug hear tightly.

"Thank you Lilly. I love you. I don't know what I would do if you were not there." I say

"That's not difficult question. It's simple you would die. I wish such questions would come for exams too" I roll my eyes. If you want to ruin a emotional moment ask Lilly to do it cause she does it professionally.

She drags and makes me sit at the make up table and starts.
.
.
.
.
After few minutes of pure torture for both of us we completed the mission. For her, it was hard cause I would keep on having tantrums. For me, I just hate make up it makes my face itchy especially eyes.

"Alas! It's done" Lilly sighs with relief plops down on the bed. I turn towards her and ask the question that's keep on bugging me.

"Hey, what's going on between you and Steve?" she looks at me confused.

"What do you mean? We are best friends what else" she replies. So, she really has no clue about it. I look at and sigh pitifully.

"OK then between you and Harry" I dint expect any reaction. Like come on they are mates what could have happened. But when I look at her she blushes slightly. Woah!!

"What the hell happened?" and then she tells about her junior year,her sis, his bro and then parents. Everything.

"Wow!" That's all I could say.

"Enough about me, we've very less time let's drees you barbie!" she says getting up.

"You know right I hate color pink" I love barbies but I hate pink.

What!. It's not some kind of rule that if you like barbie you must like pink too. Whenever I see pink it reminds me of a bitter medicine.

She rolls her eye and brings me the dress. It was amazing. It was just the dress I liked. It suited my personality. It was white dress with yellow flower embroidery in corner. (I'm really bad at explaining fashion. Srry). She pushes me to the bathroom for shower.

After shower I come outside in a bathrobe. She makes me sit and does my hair and then helps me wear the dress.