Chapter 4(Edited)

Chloe's POV

The guy comes and sits next to me. His masculine smell invading my nostrils, but it didn't give any of the feelings which Ryan's does.

WHY I AM EVEN THINKING OF HIM?!!

I pushed Ryan's thoughts on the back burner of my mind and focus on the guy next to me. What's the harm in making a new guy friend?

"Hey, you are Harry, right?", I start.

"Hey, yes I am, but did you know that you are very beautiful and attractive?", he says giving me a adoring look which, honestly, looked quite fake, I ignored that thought and look at him as if he had spouted two more heads.

"Are you telling that to me?", I ask looking around dramatically and then pointing a finger at myself.

He nods his head. Saying that I was shocked would be an understatement. I was flummoxed!

Why will he like me? We haven't even met before!!

Should I give relationships a second chance or just be single for whole of my life? But I don't want to be cheated again. I do want to fall in love at some point of time in my life, but I also want a partner who is too much deeply in love with me and is ready to spend his whole life with me.

Is Harry that guy?

But if he is, then why  don't I feel any connection? Any spark? I don't feel my heart skipping a beat. I don't feel excited.Honestly, while talking to him I don't feel anything.

... Like I felt with Ryan.

No! Ryan is a jerk!

 Louis is not going to stop me from doing something I want! He might be my first but that doesn't mean he would be my last too! I, Chloe Christopher, refuse to give him any  power over me.

Even though I had a bad feeling about it, I halfheartedly I agreed to him because if I had said no, then it's confirmed that Louis still affects me in some way, which he doesn't.

The only person who's having a huge part of my mind is...Ryan.

But I'm not even sure why!

And that's  making me even more angry!

"So, you see, I would like to know more of this beautiful lady here", he interrupts my train of thoughts about Ryan, which should stop soon.

"What's the game plan here? Is someone daring you or anything? Like, is this the new student dare where you go and either tease the person or hurt the person? If it's like that, then sorry mister, but I'm not interested." I say without a break to breath which makes me  gasp for oxygen as I always had breathing problems if I spoke too long and fast or if I ran a lot.

It takes some time for my lungs to take good amount of oxygen for me to talk again but I don't think the guy was affected in any way by the whole speech. Instead, he looked amused and was smirking until Lilly came. His whole face changed when he saw her and he just stared at her.

"Hey Chloe, can we keep the girl's night for some other time? My aunt is sick and I can't compromise on her health. I'm really sorry", she speaks as fast as she can and avoids any eye contact with Harry.

This is just getting weirder and weirder.

"Yep, it's no problem at all. Just take care of her and yourself", I say with a small smile. She smiles and rushes out like a rat. While on other hand, Harry keeps on gaping at the door. I clear my throat to gain his attention as I can't simply sit here with him, and he didn't even tell me the reason for asking me out.

"Why are you asking me out?", I ask him.

"To find something that a specific someone won't tell", he says vaguely.

"So, now will you go out with me? Because finding this out is really important for me", he says giving me his pleading, puppy-eyes look.

"But why me?", I ask him. He looked like he didn't seem to have any words to answer and he surely is hiding something.

"Because...only you can help me with this", he says seriously.

Hmmmm. I think for a while and I think I have made my decision.