Chapter 34

Ryan's pov.
*******************************
I am damn nervous!!. Today is the date.  Chloe is the one whose setting up the the dinner and I am the one who is in the incharge of the activities we will be doing after dinner. I know it's sounds weird but we are weird people. Accept it. We wanted both of us to be the one who would arrange the date so we divided the work between both us.

Okay. Breath. In. Out.

I'm currently waiting in the car outside Chloe's home. I dint message her that I'm waiting cause I just needed time to relax myself. I had bought a bouquet for her according to her likes.

Oh God I've changed so much!! This thought brings a smile in my face. Sometimes changes are good maybe.

I exit the car and go towards the door and knock thrice at the door and wait for it to be opened. Chloe openes the door. She looked ravishing. She looked casual but also elegant in a way.

(CHLOE'S dress) My eyes never left her until someone cleared their throat

(CHLOE'S dress)
My eyes never left her until someone cleared their throat. I looked up and saw her mom. I think the beauty is hereditary in their family.

"Hello Mam" I say. I hear giggle and look towards Chloe whose struggling to control her laugh.

"Don't be so formal dear, call me Diana. I hope your date goes well. I have some work so I'll be leaving." she says giving me a sweet smile and a pat in the shoulder.

"OK M- I mean Diana" I say. After she leaves I snake my around her waist and kiss her.

"You look gorgeous" I say huskily.

"You don't look bad yourself" she says eyeing from top to bottom.

(Ryan's outfit) I just wore what I usually wear

(Ryan's outfit)
I just wore what I usually wear.

"Come on I don't wanna be late" I say and pull her towards the car.

"Wait" I say and go to the passenger seat and take the flowers.