Chapter 12(Edited)

*********
When he said that, I was heart broken. I have no idea why because in my mind I hated him for....... Wait, for what do I hate him?

Hmmm.

I will think about it later because I don't want to jump in a relationship anytime soon. I just take my purse and leave mumbling a small 'Thank you'.

As I enter the school later, someone shouted my name. As I turn to look I find out it's Lily (the blabbering girl I met on the first day) who called me.

"Oh hey Lilly, how are you?"

"Hey Chloe, I'm fine. What about you? Hey, do I irritate you? Because I know I'm a blabbering mess."

"No, not at all, actually you're the first girl in this school who has started talking to me so, no, I don't have any problem with you. Why don't I clear your doubt by asking you to be my best friend, huh? How is the idea?"

"Absolutely perfect!"

"Now let's go, I don't want to be late again please." So we go to our respective classes. Second period is the same for us so we are going to meet then.

As I entered my class I am met with a pair of intense blue eyes. Oh no!! He is in the same class as me.

I quickly take a seat at the back. A few moments later he comes and sits next to me. I turn and ask him.

"What's your problem?"

"You are. You asked a question in morning and I replied but before I could ask you, you fled away. Why? It's important for me to know what your feelings toward me are, because one moment your staring at me like I'm a Greek God and the next moment you are telling me that I'm ugly. Are you that much of a coward to agree with your feelings because I expected more from you but in reality your just a COWARD!!!", Ryan vents out and practically shouts the last word.

That's it! That was my last string and I can't take it anymore.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW MY FEELINGS? THEN KNOW THIS BECAUSE OF YOU ALWAYS COMING BEHIND ME AND SEDUCING ME I STARTED DEVELOPING FEELINGS AND NOW I'M FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU, DUMBO!", I shout the last sentence and and rush out of the class, crying.
*******************************