Day 116

Friday, July 31, 2020

~~~

So um.

It's almost August.

Wow.

I start school sometime in early September.

I have a month before school starts draining my time away from me.

And it's fine! I get it, I have AP prep and AP and Honors and Accelerated classes. It's fine. I'm fine. I'll be fine.

I just wish that I knew I could guarantee that I'll be able to have time to balance everything I need and want to do.

Like, okay I'll have school during the week, if it's in person classes that's barely any time from 8 to 3, if it's online it's more flexible but also unknown.

Then weekends will be for chores, more work, studying, and whatever my parents want me to do.

Where do I add in my own personal time for writing? Where do I find time for me when I have to put my education, my family, my 'responsibilities' ahead of me, my mental health, my passion, my ideas.

Last year I basically abandoned everything because of school, and I only had one AP, one AP prep, and one Honors class. 

I'm just stressed by everything.

I have these ideas but I have to be able to finish them and I can't because I made them to be lengthy stories, chapters upon chapters, at least thirty if not more! I have a writing schedule but that replies on me having the entire day to work, and even then it will take me a day or two per chapter. I have three stories going on, not including this, not to mention my passion projects that I'm doing to have fun.

And I still have musicals I need to listen to and shows to watch and books to read and just feels like I always have something to deal with, to do, to get done. 

One thing at a time. 

Maybe I should try to build a backup of chapters, just in case.

Or I could start to write the beginning to the next chapter right away, so I have a starting place to move on with once I come back to it.

Either way I have options. I can do this, I shouldn't worry over things I can't control.

I have a month, that's like, four weeks. I can do this.

Stay safe kiddos and try not to worry too much about the future. It's going to be okay.

I love you all <3<3<3<3

~Ink