____________________________

    Killua was sitting on the sidelines in a meditation pose. The other students were playing soccer with their weapons and trying to hit the teacher.
    "Come on Killua, come join us!" Karma yelled out after trying to shoot the teacher. The white-haired boy said nothing, only focusing on his nen. Karma frowned, he was attempting to make friends with the boy, but Killua didn't want to socialize at all.

    Soon enough, Irina came down the school stairs, running towards the teacher. At this point, Killua stood up, walking into the forest. The boy wanted to practice his nen in peace, but knowing the new teacher so far, she'll probably be very noisy.

    The teen hoped onto a large rock before hopping onto another one. He continued this until he felt a large gust of wind. Killua turned his head around, watching the teacher leave. 'Where is he going off to?' Killua questioned. Killua turned his focus on nen. Lifting his fingers, Killua shot a bolt of lightning between them and began to spread his hands out.

    The boy began to play with his electricity by electrocuting small puddles of water, tasering a snake, and making his hair go up and down. He noticed a presence walking towards him, so he quickly went into a state of Zetsu. Hiding behind a tree, Killua noticed a familiar redhead walking in his direction.

    "Karma?" Killua asked, walking out of his hiding spot. His sudden appearance scared Karma, but he barely showed it. Instead, he placed a smile on his face.
    "Hey, Killua, I've been looking for you!" Karma said, raising his hand slightly.
    "I advise you not to enter the class right now, Ms. Yella Bitch is the worst," Karma explained. Killua raised his eyebrow in curiosity.

    "The new teacher," Karma explained. Killua ohed as he followed Karma to the two rocks on the ground.
    "I bet those things of her's are plastic," Killua said with a plain voice. Karma busted out laughing, sitting down on one of the rocks.
    "That's a good one!" Karma admitted as he continued to laugh with his head tilted back. Killua stood in front of him, not bothering to sit on the rock.

     "You're more chatty than usual Grandpa," Karma snickered out. Killua's eyes grew narrow, giving Karma a death glare.
    "Shut it strawberry," Killua retorted, crossing his arms.
    "I don't look like a strawberry!" Karma yelled out.
    "And I don't look like a grandpa!" Killua barked.
    "Fine than Dollie," Karma huffed out. Killua's cheeks burned as a faint blush appeared on his face.

    "I'M NOT A DOLL EITHER!" Killua snapped, hitting Karma on the head. The redhead gripped his injured head, rubbing it slightly.
    "That hurt, your so mean Dollie," Karma whined. Killua stared at Karma for a while before returning to class.
    "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'd hit other people twice as hard for calling me that. You should be glad I didn't want to hurt you too badly," Killua said. Karma stood up, following behind Killua, and snickering to himself. 'Misson success,' Karma thought, glad that the two were slowly becoming friends.

____________________________

    Killua sat at his desk, scribbling a drawing of his friends and his pet dog Mike. 'I wonder how the students would react if they saw Mike? They'd probably run for the hills.' Killua snickered, tapping the pencil on his chin. Killua then got an idea, he began to draw the new teacher and wrote, 'Totally plastic,' on the side of her bust.

    He then began to crumple the piece of paper and threw it at Karma's lap when the blond-haired teacher wasn't looking. Karma grabbed the piece of paper and looked at it. He looked at Killua who gave him a thumbs up. Confused, Karma uncrumples the paper, holding in a laugh at the sight of the exaggerated bust and words. Feeling accomplished, Killua turned back to the teacher who was now frowning after being called a bitch by her students.