Chapter 11: Magical Music and Beautiful Ballet

After putting a blindfold on me after we got out of the car Gaga guided me through the strange huge building. After walking around for a while - still blind folded - in the building we go into an elevator. Then after about three minutes in the elevator Gaga gently guided me off the elevator and then we walked about five meters and then she stopped and asked, "Are you ready darling?"

        After taking a deep breath I replied, "Yes."  I then heard a door open and Gaga lead me to the door and took of my blindfold; when I opened my eye's I couldn't believe it. Gaga had brought me up to a ballet studio, (and by the looks of it, it was a very prestigious one). Then I saw two faces; one I recognized but I couldn't recognize the second at all. 

"Jane this is Mr. Tony Bennett", she said pointing to an energetic old man.

"It's a honor to meet you Mr Bennett," I said holding out my hand to politely shake it, but instead of shaking my hand he gave me a hug.

After Tony hugged for about three minutes straight Gaga continued, "And this Christine Dhimos; she was my ballet teacher when I was a little older than Izzy," Mom gestured toward a sophisticated lady standing by the Piano.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Dhimos," I gracefully said as shook her hand.

"The pleasure is all mine," she replied as she gave me a little hug.

Mom continued on saying, "And I thought it'd be cool if you, Izzy and I took some ballet lesson's together. Dad will be picking Izzy and Tommy up and bringing her here in a while after they get out of school and then he and go to a Yankee's game with Tommy. Would do you think?"

Without hesitating I said, "Of course! I would love too!"

        Excitedly Gaga threw her arms around me,and said, "Lets go get changed!" She then led me to a small dressing on the side of the ballet studio. The dressing room had a toilet, a sink, a few lockers, and a little bench with three leotards neatly folded on it. Gaga grabbed the biggest leotard ,which was black, and started to strip. Not wanting to make anything awkward I just pretended it was just me and I striped down into my underwear and bra and started to put my white leotard on.

        Since it had been about 5 years since I danced to ballet so I struggled a bit getting the leotard on. Silently Gaga glided over behind me and started to try to help get my leotard on me by getting my little skirt untucked from my actual leotard and that feeling of unexpected tugging at my clothing flooded my mind with the nightmare-like memories of that night.

        *Flashback* 

(SIDE NOTE FROM AUTHOR: Nothing inappropriate happens in the following section of the chapter. I personally don't want to get in trouble so it is still and will remain PG - PG-13.)

        It was raining a little and pitch black. I was walking to my friends house after waiting for an argument between my mom and me blow over. When I got about three fourths of the way there when he pulled up to where I was walking. He asked if I needed a ride and I said no and that I was almost to my friends house. He replied okay and then drove off, or at least I thought he did.

        A few minutes later the same grey mini-van pulled and this time he didn't ask me if I wanted a ride. Instead he whistled very loudly and then someone grabbed me. When I awoke I was beaten and bruised. Eyeliner stained my eye's and my purse and phone were missing. When I tried to remember what happened all I remember was my thrashing and screaming, but I knew that it had happened to me. 

        After about thirty minutes of wondering threw the random roads my parents pulled up, and they weren't happy with me. They accused me of ditching the sleep over and hanging out with older men. Not knowing how to tell them what actually happened I kept my mouth shut, and then the drunk driver hit us.