Chapter 3: The Adoption- Part 1

"Well I guess I might have to check on adopting them too." When she said that I could deffinately tell that this wasn't apart the original plan she had made with her team and Taylor by the puzzled faces they  all had. But you could tell Taylor was happy when he realized that he coud have two daughters and a son if Gaga got her way. After a quick conference with her team I could tell she was going to get what she wanted by the huge grin on her face.

        "Would you like to tell them some good news, Jane or would you like me to inform them?" After she asked me that I probably stood there like a fool with my mouth hung open.

        "Can we tell them together?" I squek. 

        "Sure, honey." 

        When she called me 'honey' I burst into tears. I couldn't stop crying; my tears ducts were flooding so much that the imaginary dame I built there years ago shattered. Thats when Gaga rushed over to me and gave me the warmest most comforting hug I was ever given. The last thing I remember was the faint smell of her prefume and the feeling of her partically wet (thanks to my tears) wig.

        When I awoke Gaga was sleeping at the end of my bed. I figured she had stayed up all night waiting for me to wake up. Since she probably didn't get much sleep I quitely slipped out of bed and gentally covered her up with a blanket I was using. Then I slipped on my Hello Kitty slippers and my aqua robe and tip-toed around Lacee and Tara, (who were sleeping on an unoccupied bed) and sneaked down stairs to get some coffee before taking a shower to wake myself up. By the time I had got downstairs I spotted Taylor sitting at the table drinking coffee with Ms. Flora. 

        "Well if it isn't the lucky Miss Jane. How are you doing hon?" Ms. Flora bittersweetly asked.

        "I am fine ma'am. How are you Ms. Flora?" I questioned knowing that I was expected to respond.

        "I am quite well. But a little sad that you and the twins are going to be leaving me. But I am very happy that you three will have a home with a family." Ms Flora 

        "How are you Taylor?" I asked trying to involve him in the conversation.

        "I am great. Thanks for asking sweetie." He gentally replied.

        "No problem." 

        For the next few hours before anyone woke up Taylor and I talked and talked. When I talked to him I felt happy, and comfortable. He made me feel how I used to feel with my dad before the crash. He also reopened that part of my heart that was only reserved for my dad, and when he did I could feel his warmth heating up that cold region of my heart.

Hey everyone thank you SO much for reading this!! Dont forget to vote and comment (if you dont mind) because that would be ANAZING but either way have a lovely day all you awesome people!!!