Chapter 9: Scars and Couture Clothing

The plane that Jane, the twins, Gaga and Taylor were on landed at 10:30 where they were met by Natali to help get the children to Gaga's apartment. Then after getting the kids to Gaga's apartment, Taylor placed the twins and the set of bunk-beds in the kids room after dressing them for bed. Gaga carried in Jane after Taylor was finished getting the twins in bed. As Gaga dressed Jane in a lavender night gown she noticed something on Jane's wrists. After examining the lines closer she was horrified to realize that those lines were scars; they were self harm scars. The were almost completely faded but in some area's they were clearly visible. Not wanting to alarm or stress out Taylor, Gaga put Jane in her bed, covered her up, gently kissed her forehead and then kissed the twins forehead's, and she didn't speak a word of what she saw to Taylor. 

                                                                (Jane's POV)

        I woke up the sweet sound of Gaga singing a wake up of and gently prodding me. "Good morning, Good morning my sweet little flower; I'll love you and love you forever and ever," she beautifully sang. 

"Good morning to you to mom," I replied in a sleepy voice. 

"Darling, you need to go take a shower, okay," she gently whispered.

"Okay mommy," I replied and then hugged her.

"There are robes in the bathroom you share with Izzy and Tommy; yours is the bigger lavender one. I will help you pick out an outfit after your done with your shower," she continued. As I got up and started to walk toward the bathroom mom spoke up and said, "Jane I love you honey, and I always will." 

"I love you too mom," I replied with a smile. I took about a 10-15 minute shower and then dried myself off with a towel and after I was about 75% of the way dried I wrapped my hair in a towel and slipped on my robe. I then walked out and back into mine and Izzy's and Tommy's room and I noticed an open door with the sound of Gaga humming 'Marry the Night' coming from it. I then cautiously walked in and found Gaga in a huge triangular shaped closet. One side had a bunch of little boys clothes that I guessed were Tommy's, another side had a bunch of girly little girls clothes that were probably for Izzy, and finally the last side of the triangle shaped closet that Gaga was faced toward had a bunch of very stylish, vintage, and couture clothing that looked my size.

"Holy crap," I said.

Gaga then spun around at a 180 degree angled so she was facing me and then chuckled. "So you like it?" she asked.

"I think I might be in love," I gushed. 

That got both of us laughing and then she questioned, "What kind of mood are you feeling?"

"I am in a very happy, bright, and colorful mood," I answered.

"Great!" Gaga happily said. She then pulled out a white bag with a golden Versace symbol on it and handed it to me. I cautiously looked inside and a pair of bright white skinny jean-like slacks, and a pleated white and golden dress. At the very bottom of the bag were a pair of white and gold flats and a note that read

        Dearest Jane, 

I hope you enjoy the custom clothing that I, Donatella Versace, had an honor of designing for you. Hugs and kisses from the Versace family. 

Love,

Donatella Versace

I literally almost shrieked after reading that. But instead I started to ramble, "Versace knows who I am. Donatella Versace made custom clothing for me. Oh my anime." That got Gaga laughing really hard.