Chapter 2: Meeting Her

When she came to the orphanage she wasn't allone; her boyfriend and management/team came with her. When Ms. Flora told us teenage girls that someone wanted to conference with us none of us believed her until a beautiful woman walked in.

        I guess you could say that we were all in shock, but then again who wouldn't be shocked if Lady Gaga came in into their room? Ms. Gaga, (as we girls called her at the time), was dressed in a clean cut dress suit. Her boyfriend Taylor and her team were also dressed up. This ment that they were going to take a child home. With this new idea circulating in our heads our posture straightened and our clothes were straightened with our hands. When Ms. Flora asked who Ms. Gaga wanted to conference with she pointed at Kelly James, my biggest enemy at the orphanage.

        She would always bully me especially when it was close to the aniversary of when I was sent to the orphanage. I don't know why but it just irked me that she was even chosen as a person who had a chance of being adopted by ANYONE. 

        Unfortunately I was chosen to go last, but when it was my turn Ms. Gaga asked Ms. Flora if she could talk to me alone.

        That left me completely dumbfounded. I had no idea why she would want to talk to me ALONE. When Ms. Flora escorted herself out of the room Gaga went over to the blinds and opened them. She replied by saying that she, 'doesn't like to be anywhere but in the light'. This made me smile because of the deepness she had put into such a little sentence.

        During my talk with her I could feel this warmness between us. This relationship that was being formed right before my eyes. This made me really upset though because Gaga wouldn't pick me. I was too dull, and lifeless. When she noticed that I had started to get upset she sloothingly said, "Are you upset Honey? Whats wrong?" Thats when I completely broke down and flung myself into her arms. I told her about losing my parents, watching them pass, and the unfortunate things about being an orphan.

        By the time I had finished she was crying, I was crying, and you could even sense the saddness in Taylor and Gaga's team. After we all had calmed down, Gaga asked me if I wanted to join her family. Excited I immediately said "Yes! A million times YESS YASSS!!!" My reaction totally made her giggle. Then I remembered the promise I had made to Tommy and Tori, that I would never get adopted without them being adopted with me or before me. Before I knew it I was in tears ... AGAIN. Then I explained to her the promise that I had made she did something totally unexpected....

Thank you so much for reading my story I promise to UPDATE every other day at the very least dont forget to vote, spread kindness, and put your paws up ('''')('''')