Chapter 16: Possible Pregnancies

Gaga's P.O.V.

As they wheeled me away a billion things went through my mind.

Could I possible be pregnant? If I am pregnant would I have a miscarriage? What would the kids think if I were pregnant? What will my little monsters think?

In about five minutes the nurses brought me into a room on the third floor. After checking my vitals, the nurses went out to get a doctor to begin tests to find what is going on. Seeing how much I was in distress Taylor walked over and hugged me.

"Stef nothing bad is going to happen," he calmly said.

Placing my hand on my stomach my said, "But what if I am pregnant again, last time we had a miscarriage and besides Dr. Evans said I was infertile, which is the main reason why we adopted Izzy Tommy and Jane. And I don't want them to be upset if I am pregnant! I especially don't want them to feel like I am trying to replace them."

He then held my hand and began massaging it and he replied, "Honey they love both of us to death and I honestly doubt that they would be upset by you being pregnant. And if they are scared are upset in any way we will explain it to them."

I then took a deep breath and said, "Ok Taylor, you're right." I hugged him and gave him a gentle kiss.

A Doctor then opened the door and said, "Hello Mr. Kinney and Mrs. soon-to-be Kinney, how are you guys doing?" 

Before I could say anything Taylor answered, "We are doing great."

"I am Dr. Holly Stevens and I am here to see if you are going to be a proud Mama in less than a year," she said with a smile.

The first thing she did was she typed in some things into the computer. After she was done with that she put jelly on my lower abdomen and began to spread it around with one of the pieces of ultrasound equipment and the computer screen lit up with an image of my stomach. She rubbed it on top of my stomach and slowly made her way to the lower part of it. She then began to press down with the ultrasound thing and her face lit up.

After quietly coughing, she put the equipment down and spun around in her little chair. Smiling she said, "Mr. and Mrs. Kinney I am happy to tell you that you are pregnant, which explains the vomiting. Also I would like to inform you that you won't be eating for just two. You are expecting twins."

When she said that I was pregnant I, mentally, lost it, but when she said I was going to have twins I almost became unhinged if it weren't for Taylor (who tightly squeezed my hand). "But ... how is this possible? I am so-post to be infertile."

She then smiled and replied, "I am not sure but they must be miracle babies."

Grinning Taylor said, "Yes they are miracle babies and we are just so happy to become parents to two more beautiful children." 

Smiling I asked, "How far along am I?"

"You are about six weeks along," Dr. Stevens said grinning.

She then continued on saying, "Now Stefani, we will need to check all your vitals and your babies vitals and then you can go back to your daughters room and spend some time with her."

*One hour and a half later*

Taylors P.O.V.

After the doctors checked Stef's vitals and the baby's vitals we went to Jane's room. Joe and Cynthia had left after they found out everything with Stef was okay, but we didn't tell them she was pregnant. We wanted to wait for the right time and right now we wanted our main focus to be on Jane getting better. Natali was cuddled up to Jane and both of them were sleeping peacefully. It was almost five o'clock and a nurse came in and told me and Stef we need to wake up Jane so she could at least try to eat.