Chapter 15: Lenox Hill Hospital

Jane's P.O.V.

"OH MY GOD!! SHE IS ALIVE!!" Taylor nearly screamed. "Come on honey hold on and don't let go this time," he continued as he grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze.

Gaga made her way over to me and kissed my head as her tear drops dropped on my forehead.

Unable to speak I squeezed his hand back.

The EMT in the back of the ambulance cleared his throat and said, "Mr. Kinney and Mrs. Germanotta we are at the hospital and obviously your daughter will need to be sent to to a room to be evaluated by a doctor. We have stopped the bleeding, but the doctors will need to remove the bullets. So we are going to need you guys to wait in the waiting room."

The EMT then turned to me and said, "Ms. Jane you are doing a great job. Do you feel any pain and if so look at me in my eyes and blink three times."

Now thinking about it my stomach did hurt so I blinked my eye's three times.

"Ok, sweetie I will let the doctor know, but for now I will give you a little pain killer in your IV ok?" he paused and continued, "Now I am going to tell the gist about what will most likely happen so you're not scared, the doctors will examine your wound and then most likely drug you so you will fall asleep and not feel any pain and the will remove the bullets and stitch you up."

The EMT's then unloaded my gurney from the ambulance and then rushed me into the hospital. As doctors and nurses greeted them they rushed me into a room and connected my IV to some type of medicine which quickly began to dull the throbbing pain in my stomach. Soon after a doctor came in and greeted my nurses and the unwrapped the bandages and said, "We have to get her into surgery and remove the bullet, clean the wound and then bandage her back up."

His focus then turned to me and he said in a sweet voice, "Child have no worries we will take care of you and make you better. For now though it is best for you to rest." He gently squeezed my hand, gave me a warm smile and then walked out.

A nurse came over to me and said, "Ms. Jane, my name is Lacy and I am one of your main nurses. I am going to put some sleeping medicine in your IV, so it will be easier for you to fall asleep." She then messed with my IV for a few minutes and when she walked out, steadily I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Gaga's P.O.V.

In this world there are many things we don't understand and one thing that I don't understand is why the fuck would anyone shoot a child.

Me and Taylor have been sobbing (well mostly me) in the waiting room at Lenox Hill Hospital. Jane has been back there for two hours and honestly I don't know what to do. Just this morning all of us were sop post to be going to Chicago and then to California. *sigh* Taylor wrapped his arm around me and then croaked out, "Why don't you tweet the little monsters to get your mind off of all this hoop-la?"

Agreeing with him I answered, "That actually sounds like a good idea."

He then smiled and sarcastically asked, "Since when do I not have good idea's?"

I smiled and rolled my eyes at him and then kissed him. Oh I don't know what I would do without him. Listening to my wonderful fiancé I grabbed my iPhone out of my Versace purse and began my tweeting marathon.

Everyone please pray for my daughter and family as we go threw this tough time XOXO ~ Mama Monster

Hey monsters if you could please keep my daughter Jane in your thoughts and prayers #ItsALongRoadToRecovery