Chapter 10: Hellish Hallways and Special Speeches

After getting a few minutes of joyful tears out mom said, "You look so beautiful honey!"

        Taylor then added, "Stef, you better watch out because Versace may have found a new face for the modeling part of their business." Gaga then playfully punched Taylor in his shoulder and rolled her eyes at him. About a minute later Izzy and Tommy walked into the living room where we were all at and they looked absolutely mesmerizing.

        Izzy walked in with a grey, wool dress that went down to her knee's, black lace tights, grey Ugg boats and an unzipped black  wool coat. She had her hair straightened, rosy blush and lip gloss, and her charm bracelet was on her right wrist. Tommy was dressed in blue jeans that were rolled up at the bottom, black high tops, and a blue button up shirt with a black wool jacket. His look was finished off with his hair styled in a sophisticated but messy way.

Mom then began to cry again and cried out, "My babies look so beautiful. Do you guys mind if I take a picture of you three?"

"Of course you can mom," I gently replied. We all got into a straight line; I was in the middle, Tommy was to my right and Izzy was to my left. 

Moms hand was shaking so much from being so emotional that dad had to step in and help her hold her iPhone still while taking a few pictures. after review and accepting most of the photo's mom said in a cheery tone, "We should take a family picture." Then she called out to her housekeeper/nanny for us, "Lucinda, can you come here please."

A middle aged Scottish-Irish German woman walked into the room and in a small voice said, "Yes, Miss Germanotta?"

Mom replied in a polite voice, "Lucinda I told you, you can just call Gaga."

"Okay, Gaga, what would you like?"

"Can you take a picture of Taylor, the Kids and me and then one of Taylor, me, Tara, Freddie, and the kids?" mom replied with one of her dazzling smiles.

"Yes ma'am," she replied.

        Before handing Lucinda her phone mom introduced us,

"Kiddo's this is Lucinda, she is our housekeeper and when daddy and mommy are both busy she will be your Nanny, but just because she is our housekeeper does not give any of you any right to mistreat her okay." After giving mom serious nods mom continued pointed to me saying, "Lucinda, this is Jane. She is fifteen." I smiled to Lucinda trying to make a good first impression, and she smiled back. Next she pointed to the twins, "These two are Isabella and Thomas, or as they liked or as they liked to be called, Izzy and Tommy. They are twins and eight years old."

Tommy and Izzy then walked up to Lucinda and Izzy gave her a hug and Tommy shook her hand and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am." 

Lucinda replied, "The pleasure is all mine." Then mom handed Lucinda her iPhone and she took 5 photo's. When Lucinda handed mom her phone back she told mom, "Gaga it is almost 7:30 and their school starts at 8:00. 

"Thank you Lucinda. Do you have the children's lunches made and ready? And are their school bags all together?"

"Yes they are. The lunches for them are on the counter and they contain healthy, but tasty things. They are the brown bags on the counter; I have them all labelled I called the orphanage where the kids are from and also found out that none of the children are allergic to any foods that they are aware of. Also the children's school bags are by the front door Gaga. There is no need to worry or stress out," Lucinda reassured mom.

Mom ran and gave Lucinda a huge hug and and said, "Lucinda, what would I do without you?"

Lucinda then smiled and said, "I don't know."