Chapter 8: Grandma Pam

She looked absolutely gorgeous and I could definitely tell where Taylor got his good looks from. She shares Taylor's piercing blue-green eye's. She also had Taylor's tanned skin, but instead of having dark black hair like Taylor she had slick brown hair. Her eyes looked slightly wet as if she had been crying. Then she said in a beautiful voice, "I can't believe it; I have three grand-babies. May I hug you guys?"

"Of course you can," I quickly replied. She then bent down and genitally embraced all three of us. Izzy and Tommy then tried to comfort grandma Pam, so she wouldn't cry, by telling her, "Thank you for liking us and being our grandma." 

"Mom and you kiddo's, we should get start heading to the house because it's almost 4:00," Taylor stated. It took us about ten minutes to get our bags, and about another twenty minutes just to get to the car because the paparazzi where so crazy. By the time we got to grandma Pam's house it was about 5:00 and Tommy, Izzy and I were all hungry, but first Grandma Pam gave us a hug tour of her house; first we started outside.

        Her house outside looked very classic and comfortable; her house was painted a medium creme color. The after walking around her well trimmed and fancy yard we went inside. Inside, her house looked like a mansion; there was a huge chandelier in the spacious family room. My favorite room in the whole house was the kitchen. It looked absolutely marvelous. There were granite counter tops, caramel colored cabinets and brand new stainless steel appliances. Instantly noticing my interest in the kitchen Grandma Pam came over and said, "Do you like it? I just had it renovated."

Coming back to reality I responded, "No, I love it." After saying that I grinned ear to ear.

"Are you experienced in the kitchen?" Grandma Pam questioned.

"Yes, a little," I replied not trying to sound stuck up or snobby.

"Well I guess I found my new sous chef for the night," she said with a smile. 

        For dinner Grandma P and I made some white chili, (that wasn't spicy), with toppings that included sour cream, shredded cheese, and little Frito chips. Then we had side dishes that included a chef salad, cubed fruit, and fresh baked bread rolls. We all dug in and every one seemed to love it, and Grandma P and I received nothing but positive feesdback on the main course. During our little dinner intermission Grandma P and I made Smore Brownies and everyone fell in love with them, especially mom, who ate 3 of the brownies.

        When we finished eating Grandma P said she had a present for us, and the she went into one of the back rooms to get them. When she came back she had one little square box and two rectangular boxes. She first gave Tommy his box and when he opened his little package he found a pocket watch; he instantly smiled at it and then game grandma a hug, which was followed by Tommy replying, "Thank you grandma this pocket watc is so cool."

        Next was Izzy. Her present was in a small rectangular box. When she lifted the rectangle lid off her face lit up and she grinned from ear to ear. She then lifted up a silver and gold charm bracelet with one small charm on it. The charm was an anglic like figure that had the letter G on it. Then Grandma Pam spoke up and said, "I called the nice lady at the orphanage to see what you like and she told me that you like charm bracelets so I picked this one out for you. That 'G' is sopost to stand for Grandma by the way."  she then winked and hugged Izzy.

Izzy finally coming out of shock said, "Grandma thank you so much! I absolutely love it"

        Finally it was my turn. Like Izzy I was handed a rectangular box but mine a shorter than Izzy's. I slowly untied the little lavender ribbon. When I finally lifted my lid off I found a familiar silver heart locket with the letter 'J' engraved on the front of it. I then began to tear up as I recognized it and I ran to Grandma P and cried a little in her arms. "It's ok honey. Shush. I had to search for it like a crazy lady but I found because I thought you'd like to have something familiar in the midst of all this new stuff," Grandma P calmly whispered to me.

        Thanks to Grandma Pam I have been reunited with a locket that I had to sell to get into a good quality orphanage. It really killed me when I had to give the locket that my biological mom and dad gave me for my fourteenth birthday. And to have a piece of them makes me feel like I can finally have closure. "But," Grandma Pam interrupted as I started to open the locket, "I did update it a little." When I opened it there was a black and white picture of my biological parents of the left picture slot and a picture of Taylor and Gaga on the right.

        Now having them in my locket makes me love it even more. "I love it even more now and thank you so much Grandma. It means the world to me that you did all of this just for me."

"Your welcome honey. I am just glad that you like it," Grandma P replied. 

Taylor then abruptly interrupted, "It's almost six mom we will have to get going soon so we can get the kids in bed and get them rested up so their not sleepy at school tomorrow."

         That made all of us moan and right before we started to complain mom chipped in by saying, "You guys do need to get to bed early, so Freddie can do your guy's hair and so Tara can do your girl's make-up. We can come back to visit Grandma Pam, I promise, but even Grandma would agree with us that daddy and mommy need to get going so you three won't be tired tomorrow." 

"They're one hundred percent right darlings; you can come visit me later on this week if your not too busy," Grandma agreed with a smile. 

        We left Grandma Pam's house about twenty minutes later and got to the airport by seven. Then we boarded the plane at 7:30 and within 15 minutes of being aboard Taylor, Tommy and Izzy were all fast asleep. I was unfortunately unable to fall asleep because I was worrying too much about seeing the swine Michael at school tomorrow. Gaga caught onto my stress fairly quickly and came over and sat in the empty seat next to me. We sat next to each other for about 10 minutes until she finally broke the silence by asking, "Jane, honey, are you okay? Would you like to talk about what happened?" Tears then began to roll down my face and I nodded. I told her everything that happened, and when I finished we were both in tears. "I am so sorry honey, I promise I will make that swine pay, I promise," Mom whispered. She then began to soothing sing 'But Beautiful' to me until I drifted off into a deep, deep sleep.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If any of you were curious I did great on my finals and am now on break until January 6th so I should, hopefully, be able to do a lot more chapters and get them up a lot faster. Merry Christmas, for those of you who celebrate it, and Happy holidays!! If you like it let me know and don't forget to vote, (if you want), spread kindness, and be happy. I love you all!! Paws up ('''')('''') and peace out.