Part 29

//// I love the album^^^, its amaziiinnnggggg i really like one day at a time (it made me sob my eyes off yall) and fever but like thanxx and inception and good lil boy and to the beat are all soooo amazing, how do u even choose a fav????? bruh to the beat gets me gOING UGH. update sucks but enjoy ig lollll thanks for reading this shit/////

-----

"Could I take you out tomorrow?"

Jimin was taken aback, his mind still foggy from the kiss, but he nodded either way, smiling as he looked up at Yoongi. Yoongi ended up smiling too, tightening the belt on Jimin's small waist, a soft chuckle escaping the olders mouth as he realized that's what he was trying to do to begin with.

Jimin smiled as well, a small giggle erupting as the older finished, patting the younger's thigh softly.

They turned back around to the kitchen, both men getting frightened as they saw Areum eating cereal on the kitchen table. "Are you and Oppa finally done, daddy?" She groaned, jumping off the chair and handing the empty bowl of cereal to her father. "Took you two long enough, I have school to get to daddy!" She yelled, pouting as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"R-Right, uhm lets go, yeah?" He asked, glancing at Jimin. Jimin gulped before nodding, following the older male to the car. "We're going to be dropping Areum off first, okay? She goes to the same school as Junhyuk, so you should know where it is?" He asked, earning a nod from Jimin.

Jimin sat in the back with Areum, not wanting the girl to feel alone. It was pretty fun comparing hand sizes with Areum and pretending to read each other's palms.

Yoongi didn't think Jimin could get more perfect, but the younger just amazed him everyday. The fact that Areum only knew Jimin for 2-3 days and was that friendly with him made Yoongi's heart warm.

"Jiminie!" Areum whisper-yelled, pulling the male closer. Jimin leaned to the girl, eyebrow tilted as he awaited whatever she was going to say. "Are you having a baby now!? Am i going to be a big sister!?" She whispered enthusiastically. Jimin gasped, holding back a laugh as he saw how serious the girl was.

"What? Boys can't have babies, hun. And why would I be having one either way?" He asked, smiling. "Well, you and daddy kissed, and my friends say that when you kiss, you have a baby!" She exclaimed, furrowing her eyebrows as she saw the older laugh.

"What's so funny?" She pouted, genuinely confused. "There's way more to it than that, Areum," he snickered, ruffling the younger girl's hair.

"So I'm not going to be a big sister..?" She pouted, her puppy eyes looking up at Jimin as if asking him to give her a baby.

"No, hun, I'm sorry," he laughed, patting the girl's hand. "When you and daddy get married, then will I get a baby brother or sister?" Jimin choked on his spit, glancing up at the rear view mirror, sighing in relief as he saw that Yoongi wasn't listening.

"Well uh, your daddy and I aren't getting married though," Jimin mumbled quietly, her pout reappearing when she heard the words. "What/? Why not? You two kissed, so that means that you are married, right?"

Jimin found himself laughing once again, shaking his head no at the little girl.

Before he could explain, or attempt to, the car came into a halt, children's laughter and cries coming from outside. "Okay bun, we're here," Yoongi said, smiling through the rear-view mirror at Areum. Areum squealed excitedly and grasped onto Jimins hand. "Oppa! Can you please come with me? Pretty pretty please?" She whined, her greenish-brown eyes staring up at Jimin.

"Leave Jiminie alone, bun, we have to get to school too," Yoongi scolded, eyeing her again. "No, no, its okay Hyung, I'll go drop her off." Jimin insisted, smiling at the older. Yoongi hesitantly nodded, mouthing a thank you to Jimin, which he just smiled at.