Part 19

////You'll see why i put ^ lmao its such a cute song though, never change yourself, you're perfect <3//////

"Shit" Jimin composed himself and forced a smile as he turned around. "O-Oh. Y-Yoongi Hyung..." 

"Hey Jimin, what are you doing here?" 

Jimin looked down at the pain killers he was holding and cleared his throat. "Oh-uh I-I came to buy s-some painkillers..." He muttered hoping Yoongi wouldn't ask why. "Why? Are you okay?" "Shit" Jimin muttered under his breathe. "Uh-Y-yeah, I'm fine, i-its just back pain." He whispered, scratching his nape.

 "Uh-W-whos that?" Jimin asked, pointing at the little girl who was holding Yoongi's hand. "Oh, this is Areum, Areum, say hi." The little girl hid behind Yoongi and waved timidly, holding onto Yoongi's leg. "Shes my sisters daughter but my sister passed away so Areums under my custody." 

Jimin nodded slightly, muttering a 'sorry', feeling bad for asking. There were still many questions in his head, but he decided to ask him all at once. "So shes your child now?" Yoongi nodded, picking Areum up. "Yeah basically. Areum. this is Jimin, be nice and say hi to him." "H-Hi Chimin h-Hyung..." Jimin smiled, his eyes crinkling as he heard the way Areum pronounced his name.

He audibly awwed and smiled at yoongi. "Close enough," Yoongi smiled, putting Areum down. "Areum, why don't you do to uncle Tae, he's in the aisle next to us." Areum nodded running off to the next aisle, leaving Jimin and Yoongi alone. "How old is she?"

 "She's 5 right now, turning 6 in two months." Jimin nodded, feeling slightly bad for all the questions he was suddenly bombarding Yoongi with. "I-Is she fully Korean? She doesn't really seem like it." 

 "No . actually shes not. My sister was with someone who was half American and half Japanese so Areum's a mix between Korean, Japanese and American." He said, slightly smiling. Jimin smiled, his eyes sparkling, He never met someone that wasn't fully Korean before other than foreigners and he always found mixed people to be interesting and cool. "Wow, thats actually cool! What happened to your sister?" 

There was a slight pause and you could tell that Yoongi was hesitant to say anything. "Uh- Y-You don't h-haven to say a-anything. I-I'm sorry that I-I've been b-bombarding you with questions uh- I-I was just-" 

"It's okay, I mean I would be curious too," Yoongi said, cutting Jimin off. Jimin slightly blushed. realizing that he was rambling. "Uh well one day, her and her boyfriend, who was her soon to be husband, went out together, leaving Areum and me and got into a car crash. They both died before even arriving at the hospital and Areum was left to me in my sister's will." Jimin's eyes widened as he pouted. 

He immediately felt bad for asking, knowing how difficult it was to lose someone that you loved so dearly. Jimin walked closer to Yoongi and engulfed him in a hug. He felt his heart pound against his chest as Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist. "I-I'm sorry for asking H-Hyung... I-I didn't know..." 

"I know you didn't Jiminie, its okay." Jimin's face flushed red at the nickname and he immediately hid his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck, suddenly feeling shy. "Whoa! What's going on here?" The two men jumped away from each other, both turning red as they saw Taehyung standing in front of them with Areum in his hands.

 "Whoa! Is the one and only Min Yoongi blushing!?" Taehyung put his hand on Yoongi's forehead feeling his temperature. "Oh god, are you sick Hyung?" Taehyung asked playfully,m smirking at Jimin. Yoongi rolled his eyes and slapped Taehyungs hand away. "Shut the fu-" He looked down at Areum, smiling guilty, "Fudge up Tae." Taehyung chuckled, putting Areum on the floor. "Hey Jimin, what are you doing here?" 

Jimin fakes a smile at Taehyung and held up his bottle of painkillers, muttering an "I came to buy some painkillers" Taehyung nodded and leaned closer to imin. "What happened to your face? It looked like you got beaten up haha" Taehyung laughed. Jimin's eyes widened as he swallowed the lump in his throat. "A-Ah it-it's nothing, d-don't worry. I tripped on the way here and fell face first. Ah- I-I probably look horrible, I was hoping no one noticed... I-I'm pretty clumsy..."