Part 13

As I opened the door to the classroom, I immediately saw Jungkook. I smiled, excited to see how things went. I sat in the seat next to him and pat his shoulder, waiting for him to look up. As he looked up, my eyes widened, as I saw the puffy-eyed Jungkook looking at me. I searched the room for Taehyung and saw he wasn't there. 

"Oh god, Jungkook, what happened!?" 

"H-He asked me my opinion... O-On what he should b-buy the person he l-likes..." 

I gritted my teeth, extremely annoyed. "I-I though h-he actually liked m-me... I-I was so dumb J-Jimin, who in the world would ever l-like m-me!?" His voice cracked as he said the last words, making my heart break in half. "Oh, Jungkook... Never say that about yourself, Taehyung doesn't fucking deserve you." He nodded, wiping the tears that were threatening to come out. 

I sat down in my desk, wondering why Taehyung would ever do that. He seemed so in love with him though... Hm, i wonder...

-After Class-

"Hey, Jungkook, you want me to walk you home?" He shook his head silently and walked the other way. I sighed, knowing that he was taking this hard. I walked home slowly, wondering if he was home today. I slowly opened the door, looking around to see if he was there. I sighed in relief as I found that he wasn't. I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed some clothes and left the house, running to Jin Hyungs and Namjoon Hyungs cafe. 

As I approached the cafe, I slowed down, tired from all the running. I took out my cracked phone and connected my earbuds into it, listening to 'Silence that is Awkward' by 'Kids that are Stray'. I started humming along to the song, loving the beat and lyrics of the song. 

I took out my earbuds and phone and put them in my pocket as I opened the door to their cafe. "Jiminie!" I was caught off guard as Jin Hyung jumped on my back,  hugging me to death. "J-Jin hyung... C-cant b-b-breathe!" He lets go, apologizing profusely, making me chuckle. 

"I missed you Jiminie!" I smiled, hugging both Jin and Namjoon. "I missed you two too, like a lot, thats why I came!" They both smiled, going back to the coffee they were making before I walked in. I went upstairs, changing into more comfortable clothing and started helping Namjoon and Jin hyung in the back with the cafe. 

"Jin hyung, do you need any help back here?" 

He looked back at me and shook his head. "I'm good, Jimin, you want anything to eat?" I hesitantly shook my head no, hoping he won't catch on to my grumbling stomach. He looked at me suspiciously. I smiled, hoping he wouldn't catch on. "Hmm, you sure Jiminie, I can whip something up in a jiffy." I shook my head again, showing him a small smile.

He smiled back and went back to giving the customers the orders. I went to the cash register, ready to take someone's order. 

"Hello, may I take your ord- Oh, Jungkook, hi!" I said enthusiastically, he smiled back, showing his bunny teeth. "Hey Jiminie, wheres Jin and Namjoon Hyung?" I pointed to the back where Jin was. "If you want, you can go change into something more comfortable?" He looked down at his dirty school uniform, pulling at the uncomfortable tie.

"C-Can I?" He asked sheepishly. I giggled, looking at how cute he was. "Of course you can kookie, why is that even a question!?" I asked while pinching his cheek.  He smiled, thanking me and running up the stairs. "STOP RUNNING UP THE STAIRS! YOU'RE GOING TO TRIP AND FALL!" I chuckled as Jin shouted from the kitchen. 

"S-Sorry Jin Hyung!" 

I smiled, wishing that I could live with them forever instead of my father or where I live right now. "Hello, may I take your order?" I looked up, utterly surprised to see Taehyung in front of me. I scowled, rolling my eyes, remembering what he did to Jungkook. "What do you want?" He looked confused as if he didn't know what he did.