Part 9

//// I feel like just putting all my memes in this, I'll for sure get more views lmao, thank you for reading! This ones cringey, like the rest lmao, but enjoy reading! This will be placed after Chanyeol chocked Jimin and got called to the principles office. It's still in Jimin's POV. It will always be in him POV unless I say that it's someone else's POV. Thank you for reading again, I love you all!! ////

I tried staying still the entire period. I tried not to cough or get too much attention from my classmates. They all looked worried but didn't want to talk to me or ask if I was okay. I still wondered what was wrong with Jungkook. He said he was fine but I knew that there was a different meaning to that word, mostly since I used it all the time.

"Alright class, today we have a new student joining us, don't be brats to him like you are to me." He rolled his eyes and walked to the front door. The class continued with there talking, not giving a shit about what he said. I looked at the door, awaiting the new student. 

"Alright, this is Kim Taehyung. Why don't you introduce yourself Taehyung," 

All the girls' heads turned around to look at the new guy. I looked at Jungkook whose mouth was open wide as he looked at him. 

"My name is Kim Taehyung,"

He said, smirking at the reaction he got for his deep voice.

"I was homeschooled for my high school life until now, please take care of me." He bows and waits for the teacher to give him directions to his seat. "Jeon Jungkook," I turn to look at Jungkook, whose head was now buried in his arms. He looks up slightly, glancing at the new guy and then looking back at Mr.Choi. "Y-yes?" 

"Raise your hand, Taehyung, you will be sitting behind him." 

Jungkook raised his hand, and I noticed he was shaking a little. The new guy walks past us, smirking as he saw Jungkook. I furrow my eyebrows, wondering if they knew each other.

 I furrow my eyebrows, wondering if they knew each other