Part 11

///Hey guys, sorry for being so late, I've been really busy lately, thank you for reading this shit, love you all, enjoyy~ <333///

I sat down in my seat and slammed my music folder on the desk. I got looks from my classmates, making me instantly regret what I did. I laid my chin on the desk, awaiting the instructions from Mr. Min. "Mr. Min! Do you know him?" screamed a girl from the back of the class. I smiled as that was the same question I had. 

"Yes, I do. Taehyung is my cousin ." My head shot up from the desk as 'oohs' and 'ahhs' spread around the classroom.  Cousins?  I sighed, relieved since they were nothing more than cousins. I hear a beep in my pocket and I take out my phone to see that Jungkook's texting me.

Jungkookie💜:

OMG, that makes a lot of sense now!

Jiminiee💛

Wdym?

Jungkookie💜 :

Mr. Min and Taehyung

Jiminiee💛:

what about them?

Jungkookie 💜:

I meant like look at them! They look like freakin gods! No wonder they're related to each other!

Jiminiee💛:

OHHH THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT! But yaa I totally agree! For a minute I thought they were together!

Jungkook💜:

hahaha, pabo, ofc they're not! Then who would we have!?

Jungkook💜:

lmaoo, but like Taehyung looks so much better than I do! He would look so much better with him than me... :((((

Jiminiee💛:

But honestly, you and Taehyung look cutee! Don't think I didn't see you two lovers in gym ;)

Jungkookie:

Aishh, stob itt hyungg!!

Jiminiee💛: 

awwh, such cute lovers😘

Jungkookie: 💜

And Hyung, you deserve the world and more😘

Jiminiee: 💛

ahhh stopp, I'm blushing

Jungkookie:💜

lmao, i know Hyung, i can see you looking down at your phone with a red face

Jiminiee: 💛

hEy! That's not how you treat your hyung!

Jungkookie:💜

but you're shorterr~

Jiminiee:💛

I will shove a highlighter down you're throat!

Jungkookie:💜

Can you shove Taehyung's dick down my throat instead? Pweaseeee????

Jiminiee:💛

OMG JUNGKOOK! 

Jungkook:💜

HAHAHA, YOU CHOKED ON YOUR WATER!! HAHAHAHHAHA 

As I was taking a sip of water, I read the notification I received. "Can you stuff Taehyung's dick down my throat instead? Pweaseeee????" I spit out all of the water in my mouth, dropping my phone in the process. My eyes widened as I sent a glare to Jungkook who sat a few seats behind me. I wiped the water off my face and went down to the floor to pick up my phone. As I was getting up, I see Mr. Min in front of me. I blush at how hot he looked as he glared down at me. I slowly get up from the floor and sit in my seat and smiled nervously.