Chapter Forty Seven

"Look at him ! He's so pretty beaten up ! I cannot wait to stab him ! "

"How's the subject ?"

"Beautiful! Just like a doll ! He listens to every command I made , it brings tears to my eyes. Although I am sad that my favorite experiment betrayed me "

Tomura only scuff as he looks away from the doctor , starting at Midoriya sitting quietly in the cell. No shine in his eyes almost as if he lost all hope of living. His body was covered in blood and dirt. His body in a dead like state, his hair flowing like weeds in grasses. The villain only smiled, enjoying the pitiful state the hero is, finally bringing one of his enemies down never felt so entertaining, especially when it's Almights Trainer. Now that he got his hands on this boy, he could destroy Almight once and for all completing his masters wish and bring a new world.

"This is going to be really really fun"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"We need to be careful, the LoV has been getting stronger since the last time we've meet so be prepared when you see them. If you come across from them, remember to not show any fear or anger towards them " Aizawa spoke loudly, glancing at his students. With pro heroes behind him as they talk about the plan to raid the empty warehouse. He felt extremely nauseous for this mission, not only worried for his students but for Midoriya who was taken and possibly be extremely injured or even worse-
NO ! I have no time for those thoughts, I need to focus.

But who is he kidding, this battle could cause half his students to be injured or even worse. He knows this could lead to bunch of problems, problems that he alone cannot fix. As much he wanted to argue with the hero commission to give his students a break he doubt that they'll accept his words but instead send some pro heroes by their side.

He cannot fail this mission, he cannot at all no matter how many limbs he'll lose Aizawa can't lose any of his students, no matter the cost. He cares about them, despite some being problematic and stupid he still cares for them and he wouldn't trade them for the world.

Denki tremble as he stares at the screen of the warehouse, eyes Wandering at every exit for escape. He wasn't going to lie but he's terrified for what's going to happen, he doesn't know whether this plan will go. All he did was pray to the gods to protect his classmates and the pros. Denki just cannot handle this guilt anymore.

"You'll be alright Kaminari, stop looking all depressed...that's not you at all " his eyes widened turning around to see Bakugou staring at his with his arms crossed, despite his menacing look;his eyes tells a different story. He never felt his state be so comforting with his red eyes that just show a never ending glam to it.

"Yeah ! We'll save Midoriya and go back being all happy again !" Mina cheered hugging Denki from behind giving the boy a small jump. Sero and Kirishima joined the group, each giving him words of encouragement.

Todoroki kept staring the screen, eyes that just never left guilt. All he wanted was to save his classmate and apologize for his horrible behavior. He didn't even get any sleep since two days, he felt like a failure, almost like his father; who abandoned his entire family for fame. The boy wanted nothing to do but hold his hand and beg for forgiveness, he doesn't care if Midoriya doesn't forgive him. He wanted him t be safe.

"He'll be fine Todoroki-San, we will save him " Ochako smiles, despite her complexion says otherwise. All he could do is nod feeling her hand  rubbing his back reassuring to calm his anxiety.

➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖

Help me...I cant take this anymore, I can't, I can't , I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't !!!! Midoriya screamed as he immediately stood up, kicking the cage with harsh kicks not caring but the sound of his bones crunching in pain. He snaky do this, he can't. He wanted to get out, he wants to leave this disgusting place and just go home.

"My.my.my.my it seems that my little toy is losing control don't worry I'll make sure you kill your classmates one by one" Shirigaki shirked staring at the rusty cage with not boredom in his eyes.

"We better get started before the battle "

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Never leave your phone on the freezer. Period.

Anyways what's up ! This heatwave is sure going to kill anyone in California, surprise I'm alive though. But anywho ! Enjoy the story, don't forget to comment.

PS I'm almost done with the book, thank you those who stayed with me since day one. Thank you 💜💜💜💕💕💕