- Chapter Thirty -

Nothing is better than the sound os silence flooding in Denki's room . His eyes wondering the posters and objects around his room letting out an boredom sigh slowly sitting back up from his bed. He scanned the bed that used to be neat before standing walking towards the balcony and open the sliding door .

Feeling the welcoming air hitting his face he let out a satisfied smile before going out , he looked up at the sky seeing nothing but the moon and stars , both sparkling singling that it's still going no matter the evening . Often Denki wished he's a star .

A star that's strong and bright , able to keep up with the others . He wanted to be strong , to grow more and act like a hero . But he just couldn't . Not when he's still injured , especially being a traitor . When he attacked Shigaraki at the hospital he felt blood rising from his body when he stared at the bloody pen he held he felt happy , happy that he injured an enemy but this emotion grew . He wanted to keep hurting him , stabbing him make him bleed .

He knows it isn't a hero attitude to have but he just couldn't bare it . He wanted him to suffer , to make that bastard pay for hurting Izuku and attack UA .

He wanted to kill the league of villains .

__________________

Izuku smiled as he used his quirk to build blocks , deciding to train his body. Aizawa sat beside the child making sure his quirk wouldn't go crazy.

"Aizawa! Look I build blocks ! "

The grown male smiled lightly "that's good Izuku , now don't go overboard I don't want you to pass out on me "

Izuku only smiles as he let out a giggle moving his blocks to fly around him smiling before forming them into a small house , with the success he made he jumped up and down proud on what He done . He stares up at his classmates seeing them training harder than usual making him confused . Why are they training so hard ? I know being a hero takes a lot of work but shouldn't they take a break for at least an hour or something .

"A-Aizawa..." he spoke bringing his teachers attention .

"What's wrong Midoriya? "

"C-Can they take a break...I'm worried they'll get hurt..." he spoke already crying sniffing his nose , wiping his tears away. He cursed himself for crying the fifth time already but he just couldn't help it , his classmates are training harder than him and Denki .

He remembers the attack like yesterday , him being kidnapped with Denki and tortured like animals , Denki using his body as a shield to protect him. He hated himself for not doing anything , for being weak and being in this form . He wanted to help , he wanted to train with them . But he knew damn well he couldn't , if he did , well he'll for surely die.

He heard his teacher nodding before yelling his students to take a break which everyone nodded expect for Bakugou who yells at Aizawa to screw him , which had the angry blonde tied up and hanged on a tree by The hero.

Izuku sat with he girls who always check up on the child even though he's not hurt at all .

"I'm okay , chu all need to worry chu-self, I don't like it when you train hard..it makes me sad.." Izuku again cries causing the girls to panic truth their best to calm down but failed , the child kept crying not from them training hard but fear . He feared that they'll get injured or worse die because of him , because he wasn't there to aid them . He just wished he could turn back , and to be honest he actually missed being his teen self .

He stopped crying for a good second , staring at his classmates as they all try to calm him down .

That is until he saw Bakugou tied up in the tree. And he cried again .

___________________________________

I'm so sorry if this is a boring chapter , especially short and boring . I'm sorry about it . I hope you enjoy it ^^

Also I have an announcement to make , for those who been following me for a while . I published a Owari no Seraph fanfic called "The Boy who Feared Outside " but I unpublished it due to some inspiration, now after rewatching the show and read some fanfics from other authors I got motivated to continue the book , yay !

However I did made some changes in the story but I won't publish it right away since I have to fix Chapter One . But I just wanted to tell you all since some of you ask about my Owari no seraph fanfic .

Well that is all I wanted to share , I hope you all have a good night/day .

Again sorry that you have to read this terrible chapter . I'll do better on the next , I promise ^^