-Chapter Seventeen-

Izuku blinks as he still smiling , hearing the words his teacher is saying . He feel his heart beating hard , every beat caused his heart to shatter more and more , maybe he's joking around , yeah that has to be it . Aizawa enjoys joking around and torture his students so he have to be testing him again , yeah that's it .

"A-Aizawa....please tell me chu not joking ...."

As much as Aizawa wishes it's a joke , it isn't . He hates seeing the problem child getting more broken than he already is , he manage to control his quirk and was so close to making it to the top hero but now it all turned to dust. He picked up the child lightly , taking glances seeing the students being quiet and upset , especially Bakugou. He growls under breath looking down , his eyes twitching in anger knowing he couldn't do anything about it .

Aizawa shook his head no making Izuku's smile fades as tears begin to swell up in his eyes before he placed his head in his shoulders and started to cry . All Aizawa could do is comfort him , rubbing his back as he hears some students sniff and cry . Who wouldn't , the students weren't there at the villain attack . He bet that all students thought if they were with him , this wouldn't happen but either way it'll still happen . For now all he could do now is comfort his broken student and still find a way get Izuku back to normal .

"I'm sorry Midoriya....."

Few days later

"Come on Izuku you haven't eaten for a day.." Denki replies as he tried to feed Izuku with his favorite meal , the child shook his head no refusing to even take a bite from it . He still haven't gone over the news and it affected his health from stress and depression . A young child just stares at Denki with a blank expression before he let out a sigh and started eating the food .

"Sowwy....Denki , I'm just still upset "

"I know you are but your health is going to be at risk if you don't eat . Plus who knows , maybe they'll ask that villain to turn you back . No promises though " he rubs his head hoping to at least make the child happy . And of course Izuku smiles letting out a small giggle clapping his hands making the blonde sigh in relief .

Izuku though still feel sad  but knows that he couldn't be depressed forever and just accept his fate. Even though he didn't like it , he just don't want to be a burden to everyone by constantly cry or be depressed .

Having his dreams crashed didn't mean he could still try his best on being a hero and since he's three or four there may be a 1% chance that he'll get a quirk.

He then blinked.

Wait...there may be a chance I can , well I shouldn't have my hopes up but who knows maybe I will since I am back at three or four , for real I really need to know how old I am . Izuku thought well more like mumbling to himself as usual while Denki just smiles lightly not minding Izuku's mumbles .

The blonde let out a silent yawn before feeling a poke on his arm , he turned his head and almost jumped as he saw a figurine of Almight floating in midair , he quickly turned his head and tap Izuku .

"Izuku ! Look ! "

The child stopped mumbling as he stares at Denki confused on his surprised expression but realizes why . His favorite Almight figurine was levitating , he looked around his room seeing if Ururaka was here but no sign of her. He lift his finger and moved his finger to the right making the toy follow , when he did to the other side it moved again .

Both of their faces grew speechless as they stare at each other in awe before and out of no where they screamed . Aizawa barged in the room first with his weapon in hand thinking the boys were in danger only to blink as Izuku was floating mostly at everything in his room. Mostly paper .

"Aizawa-sensei! " Izuku smiles as he waved lightly as Denki placed him in his lap ruffling his hair .

"Sensei ! He isn't really quirkless ! " Denki said proudly like a mother who's happy to see their child's talent .

"Look ! Look ! Look what I can do ! " Izuku giggles as he clap his hand , the papers that were floating were engulfed with flames , starting to float around and not actually burning anything since the paper isn't burnt nor smelled like smoke .

The class wasn't so far behind to witness the scene . Truly they couldn't help but find it adorable on how happy Izuku is , not to mentioned how Denki is acting like a mature person...for once .

Izuku smiles brought relief to them , Izuku wasn't the depressed person who haven't eaten for a day and take a big toll on the news now became back to his cheerful and happy self (don't forget adorable ) with a second chance on having a quirk . Hell , even Bakugou is proud of Izuku having a quirk , he smirked happy to see his childhood friend or nerd have a quirk he could protect himself from .

"Aizawa-sensei ! Everyone ! " Izuku yells as he smiled at them "Don't chu worry ! I won't be a burden now ! " he let out another smile of  cuteness as Denki nodded smiling at him , flowers blooming everywhere . Causing the students to back away a bit.

"To...much....lightly " Tokoyami covered his eyes , shadows blocking his friend from it "Don't worry ill protect you from the sun ! "

By a month , Midoriya Izuku finally have a quirk .

———————————————————————————'

Hello! I first wanted to say thank you so much for reading my story it's been such an honor to have so many readers interested in my story . I'm working hard to make sure this story won't be any boring and of course ! Who doesn't want cute Baby Izuku !

As you know I put Denki more into the story because he's a character that deserves any better . Not to mentioned he's such a smart character despite his idiotic personality he is still a really good character.

He got into he most difficult school in Japan , reads English novels , have strong vocabulary , good reflexes not to mentioned a very useful quirk (well if it's under control that it ) . In most stories I read Denki is mostly a idiot pervert or a shy gay guy but I just wanted to write a Denki that's soft and sweet , still a idiot but at the same time smart . I also wanted to make a bit mature and a mama phase . If Denki were to have siblings I think he'll treat them like mother and babies (in my opinion ) . Also I added Denki that he isn't a pervert .

I also wanted to improve Bakugou , Sero and Izuku's friendship with Denki since in most fanfic I seen with one of each so I'm like well time to put this story into good use !

Oh and I forget ! I'm going to do a Author Q&A . Comment a question and the next chapter I'll answer them , I'll answer any question expect what's going to happen further in the story . So feel free to comment anything you want and I'll tag you and answer your question ^^

Alright since that's done I hope you enjoy the chapter and have a good day/night . Those who's still in school I wish you luck , don't stress on everything. Focus things one by one , take deep breaths and always carry a fruit with you when your hungry. Drink a lot of water and stay safe ! Again I wish you luck !

Peace ! ✌️✌️✌️