- Chapter Twenty Seven -

Denki kept coughing the entire way as he walked home to his dorms , he felt sick and in pain. Recovery girl told him to be careful due to his ribs being cracked , he could damage his ribs even more if he did something extreme . She managed to heal the cracked rib but warned him not to damaged it or else his health could be at risk . He let out a sigh holding the paper recovery girl wrote to inform to Aizawa and hoped he could stay away from heroes training for a while , of course until his rib heals .

I'm going to miss so much , I should be happy but I can't...after the kidnapping I have to get stronger...if I'm not strong how am I going to protect those I love.... he keep repeating the thought his mind filled with ways to get stronger but also finding a way to forget the torture . Every night he couldn't sleep , his mind kept repeating the event over and over again . How he used himself as a shield to protect Izuku , how he tried to fight them off . Those villians are nothing more than monsters . Screw them thinking they could have a second chance at living . He wanted to escape that hell ever since he was forced to work with them threatening him to do their dirty jobs .

He didn't have a choice , he never did . He'll never get freedom as long as he's on Shirigaki's leash .

He entered his dorm watching his classmates being classmates, he sigh wondering if he'll ever be like them again. He took off his shoes , wearing his slippers before walking to the kitchen getting a water bottle before coming back to the living room sitting down between Kirishima and Sero .

"Yo ! Where you've been Denki ? "

"In the recovery room , I wasn't feeling well this morning so I slept all day . Sorry if I didn't tell you "

Kirishima chuckles "don't worry man , as long as you're getting better that's all it matters "

Sero nodded also letting out a chuckle and a smirk "so how's it like being Bakugou's roommate "

Denki laughs before sulking "Torture ....."

Both his friends laughed making the other laugh with them but quickly stopped feeling the same pain over again , he stood up saying bye to his two friends before getting on the elevator to his floor. There he got off walking to the empty hallway before stopping at the burnt room that used to be his , all the stuff he treasured in that room is gone . Far in the balcony he could see the skateboard his mother brought him as a gift for UA . That was the day his mother's in the hospital. Now all he saw was memories destroyed by his own hands and god he can't do anything to get them back.

Maybe it's for the best it's destroyed .

Maybe it's better if all the good memories he have is gone and forgotten .

Maybe it's better to forget them all .

It's better to abandon all emotions and just move on , be the person he is .

That way......

His heart couldn't bare so much guilt. Plus , it's not like anyone would care or love him .

____________________________________

Midoriya watched as Denki stares at the brunt room almost an hour having nothing but guilt and sadness on him . He doesn't know what to do , he doesn't know what to say . He feared that he'll say something that will hurt the blonde even more . Instead he'll do what his mother taught him .

He moved his small body to Denki and embrace him with a hug (even though he's hugging the left leg on ) causing the taller male to jump from the embrace just to look down and seeing the child smiling brightly even though his tears were shown .

"Chu be okay ! No cry ! Izuku....will be sad , I don't like seeing chu cry. Chu pretty when you smile...Mama ! " Izuku smiled hugging the boy more .

Denki's eyes widened from his words having his own tears streaming Down , kneeling to his knees and hug the child in his arms . Now , both are crying facing this battle of truth and lies on their own .

Even though Izuku is no longer the 15 year old boy trapped in a child's body . He remembers everything that happen from past to present . Denki could still feel the heroic in Izuku's body and that he wants to keep doing .

They both cried in the ruins having only each other to trust until the time has come....

To release his chains .

_____________________________________________

Omg this story is bit everywhere but I am kinda lazy to redo them because there maybe a chance I'll forget about it .

Anyways I wanted Izuku to say mama to Denki because I feel like kids will say that to those that cared for them and also he believed saying mama to Denki will cheer him up .

Alright here's the new chapter , I apologize if their story is rushed . I hope you enjoy it !