- Chapter Twenty Six -

Ever since last week Denki's chest have been feeling worse , at first he insisted that he should go see recovery girl but he instead he didn't bother much because he thought it isn't serious and it's probably a bruise that is the reason he's in pain .

Until it kept hurting for the third week . Now that started to get him worry so today before going to class he went pay a visit to the school nurse . He lightly knocked the door hearing the other side to come in .

"Excuse me " Denki replied opening the door and took a bow in front of the nurse , closing the door behind him . Usually he'll be yelling storming in the room with a big goofy smile on his face which Irritates Recovery girl but now she sees the same boy just being quiet and that's not normal for him .

"How can I help you sweetie " she smiled gently .

"I've been in pain for the past three weeks on my rib cage . I thought it'll be just a little while but the pain kept getting worse to the point it's difficult to breathe..I wanted to know if you can check to see..."

"My goodness ! Why didn't you came in earlier ! " and without saying she checked for his injuries and let out a deep sigh seeing the dark purple bruise on the right rib seeming that it spread. She kisses his head and lead him to the bed .

"Lay in bed and sleep , don't worry about class I'll inform Aizawa for you "

Denki smiles thanking the heroine before the sleepiness took over .

______________

_____________

"Chu! Chu! Chu ! Chu ! Dummy ! " Izuku pouts trying to grab his favorite stuffed animal in a Almight suit from Bakugou who kept teasing by raising his arms high laughing at the child .

"Oi, you better not call me dummy again or else you can say bye bye to your toy "

Izuku whined before looking down making puppy eyes at him "K-Kacchan is mean..."

Quickly Bakugou returned the stuffed animal to the green haired child who quicky wiped his tears and smiled brightly hugging the blondes leg letting out a giggle.

"Thank Chu Kacchan! " he smiled , the class who watched the entire thing started cheering for Izuku . The girls immediately hugging Midoriya giving him all love and attention . The Bakusquad teases Bakugou for his soft side which ended up getting their faces blown up . Bakugou sigh in annoyance wishing for the day to end despite the fact that it's still morning .

But he got to admit , it's nice to see Izuku being a kid again not because he enjoys teasing the living shit out of him but he also misses seeing the younger version of his rival. But he won't say out loud that he's adorable.

The child grew his classmates heart working harder so they'll become great heroes , even Izuku couldn't be a hero anymore but that doesn't stop them from helping him reach his goals . Izuku smiles as he enjoyed their company forgetting that he's in a child form , he also forgot the sadness he endure during his times as a child . Knowing that he won't turn back as a child .

Hopefully things will go well in his future.

____________________________________

Denki kept coughing as he woke up from his rest , his chest feeling as if someone punched him harshly . He stopped coughing and stare down at his hand , sighing as he grabbed a tissue and cleaned his hand throwing the tissue a near by trash can and fell back asleep .

Along with other bloody tissues .

____________________________________

Alright ! New chapter is out !

I want to apologize for you all waiting for the new chapter , I did my hardest to make sure this story doesn't get boring .

I found some motivational stuff and I got right to work , so thank you readers for waiting so long for a new chapter .

I also wanted to say that I got 81k readers ! Thank you so much ! I am so so so so grateful that you enjoyed my story ! I couldn't be anymore happier !

I hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry if it's a bit boring .

Next chapter will be coming up soon ^^