- Chapter Twenty Nine -

"Kacchan ! Kacchan ! Do it again ! Do it again ! "

"Of course nerd ! Die ! Die ! Die ! " Bakugou did a side jump before using his quirk to fly destroying the small trees along the way.

Izuku who's eyes never failed to admired Bakugou does . He starts to chant "die !" jumping up and down laughing and smiling at the same time watching Bakugou do his amazing tricks .

He couldn't dare look away from his training making sure his eyes is getting every memory of the boy's special move only to have a hand ruffling his hair , he looked up seeing Aizawl staring back at him showing a small smile at the child . Yes , Izuku have touched Aizawa's heart and now won't let any teacher or anyone that isn't in class 1-A or Inko . Shota let out a small chuckles seeing the child's eyes sparkles with excitement just makes his days better.

"Are you having fun Midoriya "

"Uh-Huh ! Kacchan is awesome ! Everyone is awesome ! They're p-powers are big and boom ! " Izuku yells explaining still having that ever lasting smile on his face "they'll pwotect me , chu and eweryone and maybe better than Almight ! " he laughs at the end clapping his hands as  Bakugou's special moves were done .

"Wow you really must know everyone's powers , huh ? " Aizawl smirked only getting a nod from the child who's busy yelling at Kacchan and for his achievement.

Denki watched from aside blushing lightly at Bakugou's rare smile . He almost wish he could take a photo of it and keep it to himself. He sat close to Aizawa and Izuku chuckling at the child's sweet behavior, he stare down at his hands trying to control his quirk on his hands. He wanted to improve his quirk by almost doing hand to hand combat while using his quirk at the same time . Aizawa trained him to improve his fighting skills while at the same time he's softly training him due to his health , after all he did almost die during his escape from the villains and to be honest he find it proud that he isn't dead .

"Glad I don't need that milk " he mutters to himself laughing a bit (you know what I mean lol 😂)

Izuku clapped his hands even more as he ran towards Bakugou , his hands up in the air laughing only to be picked up and get a harsh head pat by Bakugou lecturing him yet again by safety on the field . Which is really odd for Him to say .

"Nerd what did I say about running or getting near the training area "

"D-Don't go to the twaining area..."

"Yes , because !!"

"Becwuse i will get hurt and chu ve sad "

"Yes , that's- HEY ! What the hell do you mean I'll be sad ! You're lucky your a kid ! "

Izuku only laughed not bothered by the fact his cheeks were pinched by Bakugou having a face of happiness yet annoyed . They were both interrupted by Denki's laughter , walking up to them two having a sweet smile on his face .

He lightly pets Izuku's head before staring at Bakugou "you really need to Cool down a bit man , he's just a kid "

"But he's still Deku "

"Ehhh kinda Midoriya is still 15 I think . His mind just made him become a actual three year old "

"Uhhh no , I'm still good...I think " Midoriya mumbles debating if he's really going to behave a three year old causing him to mumble only to be picked up by Aizawa , secretly taking the child away from the two blondes . Knowing them they'll start to argue with each other .

And few seconds Aizawa was right . The boys started arguing about Izuku and his behavior that keep making him be a three year to a fifteen year old in less than a minute. Which ended up them sparing , class cheering on who's going to win the battle . Kirishima as usual try to break the fight however he ended up joining as he got punched by both blondes and well things escalated from there .

Izuku snapped himself off of his mumbling moment when he heard cheering he glanced up at Aizawa giving him a questionable look.

"Did I miss something? "

"Yeah , bunch of babies fighting . But don't worry about that let's go back inside so we could go find Almight " he spoke .

"Okay ! Sensei ! "

He quickly sped walk away from the scene letting his class do their thing not wanting to stop them since his nap is coming up and he didn't want his class to ruin that .

Thank god Almight Volunteer.

_____________________

I am so happy that another chapter is done !
Sorry if this chapter is short , I try make this chapter longer but ended up failing lol. I also wanted to make this chapter a bit fun for you all since I have a feeling half of y'all watched endgame and yes I watched btw I cried . A LOT.

I am probably going to make a marvel fanfic (obviously yaoi but not now ) gotta focus on this and savior .

But it'll be coming soon , like very soon.

Anyways I cannot believe i have over 106k thank you so much for taking your time to read my terrible story . Im literally in shock to see how much progress I made throughout my years in Wattpad . I literally didn't have any ideas and just write whatever but see you all wanting more just give me inspiration and determination so thank you ^^

Alright before I go check out my new story
Loveless Soul (BTS fanfic)

And my old story (still in progress)

Savior (MHA Fanfic )

Alright , with that sad have a good morning/evening and see you all later . Again thank you , I love you all 👌😤❤️