-Chapter Eighteen-

"What did I tell you about using fire towards trees Midoriya? "

"Sowwy, I'm happy that I have a quirk and couldn't help myself..."

Shouta sigh rubbing his head ready to lecture Izuku but ended up petting his head , Izuku smiles lightly staring at the tree that is now burnt and on the floor dead . He made note to himself that he'll train Izuku on controlling his quirk since he just got it yesterday and he doesn't know his limits .

"Young Midoriya! How are you today "

"Almight ! " Izuku yells cheerfully jumping in front of no. 1 hero having a bright smile as usual . Aizawa growled in annoyance rubbing his head . Great Almight is here , what a lovely day Aizawa is having . He hoped Izuku's body could withstand three quirks , he have to make a quick note to himself to talk to Recovery girl.

After Aizawa walked away , Almight have a smile as he looked down at Midoriya and kneel to his height still smiling "My boy , do you still have One For All ? "
Izuku nodded as the red veins appeared on his body , green electricity all over him as proof before it disappeared.

"Yep ! But like Aizawa-sensei said , I won't use that quirk until I go back to normal..." he stopped smiling a bit turning it to a frown , however it wasn't that long before his smile returned "well, if there's any chance I could turn back "

"Young Midoriya ! Don't lose hope , even though they said you can't return to normal .There's so many chances and ways you can turn back, just hang on a little longer .  I promise you Izuku I won't let you stay in this form " Izuku's eyes brighten as he nodded smiling a bit

"Alright ! "

Hours went by as it's already night time , the whole class sat in the living room watching a movie as Izuku was brushing his teeth as he prepared to go to bed , he really wanted to join his classmates and watch the movie but he couldn't due to his hold form gets tired really easily . The good news is that Denki is next to him also brushing his teeth with his PJs as well . Tonight Denki will be sharing the room with Izuku then will be Momo tomorrow. Denki let out a silent chuckle as he looks himself in the mirror looking down after brushing his teeth.

"What's wrong Denki ? "

"Ah , nothing just thinking...."

"About what ! It's okay if chu don't want to answer "

"Well...I don't how should I put this...ah but let's go to the room first " he mumbles, Izuku nodded his head and hurried up brushing his teeth . Once finished they walked out the bathroom and headed to his classmates bedroom.

Denki places Izuku in bed and sat in a chair across from his "Midoriya, do you know how is like to be in love ? "

The child blinked as a smiled appeared on his face , his face completely white before turning bright red in a second "W-W-What makes y-you think that , what is this a romance s-story ? "

"I know , I know , I know but I just wanted to know....that's all "

"Well...I am not sure myself either, but my mom explained to me that when you keep thinking about that person and your heart beats every time you see that person . You get nervous around them...I think that's what love it "

Izuku stares at Denki , the way his face reacted to his words made his cheeks blush "ah , Denki who do you have a crush on ? "

Denki stares at the young child and lets out a laugh as he shook his head "maybe I'll tell you later and I guess I do have a crush "

"Remember Kaminari-kun this isn't a romance story "

"Well Izuku , now it is " He smirked .

After a while talk the boys finally fell asleep with the sliding door open. Feeling the cold air around them. Denki slowly woke up and stare at the child before he slowly picked him up in his arms , covering him up in blankets , he walked out the Balcony and jumped without making a noise . As he dropped to the other side of the school he turned his head back to the dorms staring at his room , he pulled out a remote and press a red button. He put the remote back in his pocket and looks to his side seeing Kurogiri who was patiently waiting for him .

"You did a good job Kaminari Denki . Always following the rules " the blonde only glare at him as he is ready to attack the villain only to be interrupted by another voice .

"Ah , Ah , Ah Kaminari Denki . You know what would happen if you don't follow our orders "

"You forced me to work for you , you threatened to kill my friends and you forced me to kidnapped my classmates ! " Denki yelled as he shake in anger glaring at them with pure hatred "you...you...villains "

"But doesn't that make you a villain too , after all you were the one that helped up at the USJ "

Denki bit his lip in anger hugging Izuku close to him , he wanted to fight them , he really do but he just couldn't . He was a chicken , a coward . Yet he was selfless , he cares about his friends and family than his own life so of course he accepted the deal those villains give him. He is the reason why they're put into dorms , he's the reason why the USJ was attacked and all communication was lost . He looked down and calmed down . That until he felt a heavy impact in his back causing him to fall to the ground with Izuku still in his arms . He once again glare at the villains before his eyelids started to give up on him .

I'll protect Izuku....Denki thought before he faded into blackness.

The class stares at horror as they saw Kaminari room destroyed , stuff being all over the place . The balcony door was wide open releasing dust from the ruined furnitures . Denki nor Izuku was here .

They were attacked once again , all over again.

This time it was in their own dorms.

________________________________________________________________________

Man this chapter looks shitty as hell ! Lol , hey guys so so so so sorry for the late update being in school and having homework is obviously pain in the ass but I now have free time to work on this chapter.

Poor Denki , stupid villains threatening to hurt his loved ones if they won't agree to work with him.

I like the villain theory so I made a small theory that Denki maybe be forced to be a villain. Yeah yeah I know it's dumb and no one really knows who's the traitor but as I was saying if anyone is a traitor they have to be forced .

Okay I'm getting carried away . Sorry this story is becoming crappy but I hope you enjoy your story ! Take care and have fun In hell :)