Chapter Thirty Two

I first want to apologize for this really late update, I was taking a break from writing since I was going through something personal and didn't have time to write, I apologize if this chapter is rushed and boring.

Another thing I want to mention is that I got into this Anime called Bungou Stray Dogs and I quickly fell in love with the show that I wanted to make a fanfic out of it but I wanted to ask if I do make a fanfic base on that will you read it? Sorry lol .

Anyways to keep it short I have a lot of things to fix in this fic and that is Midoriya's quirk, after re-reading my chapters I decided that he'll keep his parents quirk and not have OFA bc it'll be confusing and I don't want him to end up like Gary sue or some shit like that so I apologize for this out of the blue but I feel like it'll be better.

Okay well I think I got what I wanted to say so I hope you enjoy this chapter, the next chapter will be serious so be prepared bc the next chapters will contain a lot of pain and cuteness. Alright I'll shut up enjoy!

_________________________________

Izuku was raised to be a strong-minded person, he trained to protect those he cared about, he learned what it takes to be a hero. He understood the risk it takes just to be the protector of his city.

Yet, he didn't have a damn clue what to do his mind keeps switching from his formal age to an actual three-year-old. Ever since the attack and the kidnapping Izuku never gotten the chance to fully understand the meaning of never turning back to his usual self, he grew depressed and angry that he let his stupid self be who he is right now, but who is to blame but him.

Izuku dreamed to become the best hero, working hard to save and protect those who needed it. Yet that villain took his dream away and threw in the trash. Now here he is playing a block fake bricks letting out a boring sigh watching his classmates train once again. He put a reminder to never daydream and run when there's a villain attack or just stop and fight every villain he comes through, literally, he needs to stop acting like Almight or else he'll give his mom a heart attack.

It's been over two months since his child form and he felt like the whole class 1-A is becoming aunts and uncles. However, this is going, to be honest, but this is getting pretty annoying especially with Bakugou and Denki.

Since Bakugou never once had a relationship with anyone due to the fact all he cared about is becoming a hero, he's difficult to handle. When girls confess their love to Bakugou he rejects them right on spot not caring if they cry. However this is the confusing part, he rejects girls the moment they stare at him (which is normal ).

Yet, when Denki tries to flirt with him Bakugou will only scuff and just stay silent confused on the recent flirt or random hugs.

Izuku placed his hand on his cheek glancing at the two blondes who were having a conversation, Denki blushing and smiling at his childhood friend always rubbing the back of his neck trying to calm his blush, he lets out a small sigh, he cared about Bakugou and all but for the romantic type of stuff...

"Kacchan is the biggest dumbass of all " he spoke only having eyes on him. The students of Class 1-A have their mouth open hearing Izuku's surprising comment, including Bakugou.

The poor child didn't realize the deadly glares he's been getting at but Izuku just shrugs and stares at him.

"why are you mad Kacchan, isn't it the truth " then the class uproar with laughter, the bakusquad  laughing their asses off , Sero in which fell off his seat .

Bakugou only twitched trying to hold back his actions which are throwing Izuku out the window but prefer not too since he didn't want to go to jail. The blonde only could do is just take all his Almight merch and throw them away.

And that is what he did right after school, he ignores the cry and puppy eyes from Deku, begging him not to throw them out but it was too late, his dear dear collection is gone and all he could do is watch. Bakugou smirked a bit from his pride work...

For three seconds until he jumped in the trash and recollect Deku's merch.

Sometimes kids are scary and sneaky.