Chapter Thirty One

"Tell me master , what is our plan ? We failed to capture that little brat and our fucking spy betrayed us ! You said that plan will work yet here we are again empty handed " Tomura growled in anger scratching his neck as a way to calm himself down , his bright ruby eyes glaring at the screen annoyed that the recent plan have failed .

"Now , Now Tomura do not worry , Kaminari didn't betrayed us "

"What are you talking about , he electrocuted us while we're trying to stop him ! " Spinner yelled

"Quiet you ! Master is trying to talk ! "

"As I was saying...Kaminari didn't betray us , he is doing an act , continue the plan Shirigaki, don't worry us League of Villains will be victorious " the screen started to laugh .

____________________________________

Kaminari hasn't been his usual self over the past few days which concerned his classmates including Bakugou , normally he'll be cheerful and idiotic to brighten people's day yet today he's just silent . He no longer held that cheerful , loud personality or that goofy smile . He's just....emotionless .

The young blonde had his head down ignoring some of his classmates conversations clearly knowing it's about him . He didn't care about now , all he wanted to do is just sleep and wait till the day he is killed . Ever since the attack his hatred started to grow to bloodlust and hatred , he wanted to kill the league of villains just for hatred , for revenge , to use his own family as bait to get him to join the league. He partially blamed himself for the UA attack and the summer training camp but he did what he could to protect his only mother from being killed by the villains .

His mother was all that left , his classmates are his family . They're important to him and the fact the league attack them without mercy is what got him snapped . He swore that if the league lay a single hand on his mother or any of his classmates, he'll truly become a killer and chased them down and that is the oath he'll make. After all , he didn't care much about himself , Denki cares about other people happiness hiding his true emotions with his goofy smile but now his classmates ask his sudden change . He wanted to avoid the pain from his chest , it hurts to lie in front of them , lying that he's the traitor that he used some of his friends as baits to lure in the league to put them in danger.

He hated this , he hated that he was forced to do evil deeds . He's a hero for fucking sake ! He's suppose to be right by his classmates side fighting villains and leading to victory but instead he was forced to do evil deeds while his mother is held captive and could've been killed at any time .

He let out a small growl clenching his fist tight , turning his palms white . He wants to get away from them , he wanted to report his betrayal to the principal and save his mother , he wanted to be saved and freed him from their hands.

Yet...he couldn't .

"Hey Pikachu! What the fuck you doing zoning out ?" Bakugou yelled placing his hands on Denki's desk glaring at the other blonde .

Denki blinked then turning his head both ways realizing they're the only ones left in the classroom. He turned his face back to Bakugou lightly blushing from how close he is before jumping off his seat .

"AHHHHH !!!! DID I ZONE OUT THE ENTIRE CLASS ?!??!?!!?" Denki screamed only to have his face hit by a book . A small yawn was heard and quickly Izuku's head popped out of Bakugou's jacket .

"Denki...chu loud please shhh " Izuku mumbles staring at Denki half awake before falling back asleep . Bakugou only let out a sigh before placing his hand on Denki's head , ruffling it. Bakugou later drag Denki out of class exiting the school as they head back to the dorms .

The sky was the usual sunset color , the breeze that's light yet harsh . He could feel the trees hitting each other making the leaves swirl in the sky . Denki watched how the sky changed from sunset to the bluish black sky with glittering stars up ahead .

He stared at Bakugou blushing bright again as he let out a small whisper "t-thanks for...for...um , waiting for me..." he said , he heard Bakugou chuckles as he glanced at Denki .

"Just make sure you don't do that while patrol or training..." he spoke "of you do , I'll punch you alright "

"You won't punch me , you'll just pet my hair and lecture me "

"Maybe , but still be more of yourself idiot . I don't want to hear our fucking classmates screaming "

Denki laughed smiling at the fact his classmates will worry and feeling grateful that Bakugou waited for him.

"Yeah...your right "

He hope that soon he could be free instead of hiding in the dark , if not..............

He'll just have to kill the league of villains.

____________________________________

Thank you ! For reading my new chapter ! I apologize for the wait but now here it is , thanks to those who comment and the votes I know what I'm going to add in future chapters .

And also letting you know that I will add Denki's past , more darker theme which will be related to Izuku , I will add warnings before you all will start . I wanted to add some fuel into the stories and actually there will be a characters death in further chapters . Of course I won't say who :D

Also there will be a chance I'll have a second book coming up , who knows .

Alright enough said here is another vote :

WILL DENKI BETRAYED UA OR WILL HE STAY AND CONFESS TO EVERYTHING ?

YES : he'll betray UA .

NO : he'll confess he's a spy .

What is your answer ?

Thank you for reading my stories ! I am grateful for you all for supporting me , that means a lot to me . Alright !  I hope you enjoy and I'll see you next time ! :D