Nineteen

Sierra's POV

Oh God, no. no no no she couldn't have found out. This can't be happening. I was standing frozen by the stall, having a stare down with Demi. She didn't have a look of anger, more like disappointment, even worry. I wanted so bad to explain, but I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. Even if I could talk, what would I say? Demi finally looked down and cleared her throat, and I took the chance to casually walk to the sink. I washed my hands and looked back at Demi, who was staring at me again. "maybe we should go home now," she said. I nodded in agreement. We walked out to her car, both of us silent with our arms full of bags. I climbed in the passenger seat, Demi in the driver's. The car ride was silent the whole way back to her house. I hate myself for letting this happen. How could I be so stupid.

After a long car ride, Demi pulled into her driveway. She unlocked her front door, and I walked in after her. Without a word, she took my hand and lead me to the couch. We sat facing each other on the large sofa. For a while, neither of us spoke. Demi just stared at me with caring eyes. Thank goodness she wasn't mad. "Demi," I finally said with a hoarse voice. She continued to stare at me, waiting for me to speak. "Demi," I said again. I couldn't get anything else out. I felt my face turn read, and I knew I would soon have tears in my eyes.

"Why?" she asked, finally making a sound. "Why did you feel you had to do this to yourself?"

"I-" was all that was able to leave my mouth. If I said more, I'd burst into tears. I have to look strong.

"Come on, talk to me," she said softly, taking my hand and rubbing her thumb across the back of my it.

"Demi, I had to," I said. It was obvious in my voice that I was holding back my tears.

"Why do you say that?" Her voice is filled with nothing but care.

"I can't be fat," I choked out.

Demi shook her head. "That's not how you deal with it, Sierra. Right now, you are way too skinny. You-"

"No," I cut her off, and tears were blurring my vision.

"No what?"

"I am not skinny," I whispered.

She gave me a look of shock. "Sierra, yes you are."

I kept shaking my head. "No Demi, I'm not. Nothing you say is going to make me think otherwise. Everyone knows I'm fat. You know I'm fat. You can't-"

"Sierra, listen to me. You are no where close to fat."

"Demi-"

"No, listen. I'm not saying you're skinny just because you want to be. You are skinny. You aren't in a healthy way, though. It's okay to be thin, but do it in a healthy way. Starving yourself is not good," she continued. I was full out tears now. I wasn't trying to hold anything back anymore.

"Can I go to my room now, please?" I whispered after a long silence. Demi opened her mouth like she was going to say something, but closed it and nodded. I got up and walked to my room, carefully shutting the door behind me. I plopped on my bed and cried into my pillow. I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself.

-

A few hours later, I heard the front door open and close. I looked out my window to see a chinese delivery car. "Sierra!" I head Demi yell. I quickly checked my bathroom mirror and wiped off all of my running mascara. My eyes were still red and puffy. I quickly washed my face and left my room, finding Demi at the table. "Dinner," she said.

"I'm no-"

"You're eating," she said. She was more stern than earlier. "Go to the bathroom now, because it will be a while before you go in there after you eat," she continued, setting all of the take-out boxes on the table. I went to the bathroom, then returned back to my seat. Demi had already put our servings on our plates. I had less than her. "It's not too much there, so I want you to eat everything, okay?" She asked. I nodded, deciding to go along. Maybe if I cooperated, she'd forget that I can't go to the bathroom right after dinner. I ate at the same pace she did. "Good?" she asked. I nodded and smiled, She occasionally looked at me to see my progress.Once I finished my last bite, I slowly stood up. "Where are you going?" she asked suspiciously.

"Demi, I'm fine," I said.

"Where are you going?" she asked again.

"Really I'm-"

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere," I answered while slightly shaking my head.

"Then sit down," she said, not taking her eyes off of me.

"Okay," I said while nodding. We had a small stare down until I finally, slowly sat myself down. As soon as she looked back down at her food, I shot back up and ran to the bathroom.

"No!" I heard her bark as she barely touched my arm, but she wasn't quick enough to grab me. I turned on the bathroom light and fell on my knees in front of the toilet. My hand was already in my mouth while I opened the toilet lid. Before I got the chance to lean over the bowl, I felt arms pull me back. A hand grabbed my arm and snatched it out of my mouth.

"No!" I cried out, struggling to free myself from Demi's grip. "Let me go!" I yelled as she picked me up.  "Demi, Please!" I cried as she carried me out of the bathroom. I squirmed until I felt her sit down on the couch with me still in her arms. "Demi, I have to!" Hot tears streamed down my face.

"Shhh," was all she said. she softly stroked my hair and held me, like I was her own child. I continued crying in her chest. I hate her so much right now, but I haven't been held like this in so long. I needed to escape back to the bathroom, but I didn't want to leave from her arms. She rested her cheek on my head as I sobbed into her chest. I missed when my mom and dad held me like this. it was so foreign now. I forgot all about the food in my stomach. I just didn't want Demi to ever let go of me.

WOAH! What about this chapter? I wish I could make it better, but this is as good as I could get it. :/

Also, I'm thinking about starting a fourth fan-fic. Would anyone read it?

Thanks,

-Kaitlyn