"Why are y'all even arguing?" Ma asked making Pops laugh and ignore her.

"You a grown ass man that still got some growing to do. The respect that I had for you, you just lost some of that."

I smacked my lips, "Because I'm defending my-"

"Nigga at the end of the day I'm still your father. I don't gotta explain shit to you. I had a reason for keeping y'all a secret and at the end of the day I divorced and married your mother like I promised her I would d-"

"Yeah cause that bitch tried to kill you. You kept me a secret bro."

He started laughing and rubbing his temples, "So I guess it's one of those days when you wanna hold that over my head. Nigga why you tryna ruin our bond. Let the old shit go, it happened, I've moved on and your mother has moved on. You did some stupid ass shit and you're tryna take the spot light off of you."

"What he do? If Sabrina is for him, than it'll come back."

"We not fucking talking about Sabrina. Can everybody stop bringing her up for 5 minutes." I snapped making me mama drop the spoon.

"sagi watch how you fucking talk to me. I don't give a fuck how you talk to your father, but I will still beat yo ass remember that." mama snapped staring at me.

I rubbed my neck, "My bad mama."

"Yeah I know. We're family and if you're this grown ass man you claim to be let that grudge go. You don't get to pick and choose when you fuck with your father or not. You just do ight. Figure it out." She snapped walking out the kitchen.

"Like you said got a lot of growing to do." He said walking out the kitchen. I smacked my lips and snuck out the house so Amaya wouldn't cry.

-

"Who the fuck you think you are telling my pops about my life bro." I snapped soon as I walked up to Nazi. "And nigga stop being this nigga side kick."

Nazi looked up and furrowed his eyebrow, "Sagi I'm getting real tired of you talking to me like i'm yo bitch or something." He said standing up .

"Nah bro ! Stop running my life story to my pops and sh-"

"Nigga you just started some shit, he deserves to know." He said with a straight face.

I scoffed, "Who are you to tell him! That's my dad bro. I can handle this sh-"

"Nigga you can't even handle yourself , how the fuck you gone handle this shit?" Nazi asked scrunching his face up.

Havo sighed , "Look man y'all been arguing a lot can y'all just c-"

"Nigga hop off our nuts and shut the fuck up." I said mugging
him.

Havo chuckled, "I swear bro , you really make me wanna beat yo ass."

"You can t-"

"Nigga we not little kids anymore. We grown ass man right ? Act like it ." Havo snapped pushing me.

"Nigga imma concerned friend that knows how it feels to lose a parent , a fucking mother at that , to some silly shit you started in these streets because you thought you could handle it. I ain't give my moms the heads up and she's gone. She ain't with me no more , but if i can prevent that feeling from
happening to a friend a will." Nazi snapped with tears in his eyes.

I smacked my lips, "Me and you are two different people. I ain't gone slip up."

Havo shook his head as Nazi smacked his lips, "You know what bro. I can't mess with this Sagi. This ain't my brother at all, till that nigga comes back I cant fuck with you." Nazi said calmly giving my eye contact.