He swallowed. "P-put your top back on again?" he said, proposing it as more of a question than a command.

 I tilted my head in confusion. "But why would I do that? I was hot, and now I feel cooool," I giggled as I dragged out the o.

He closed his eyes in frustration and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Mia, just please put your top back on," he groaned in a pained voice.

 I stalked closer to him with a smirk. "I will, after you fuck me," I bargained.

 Ethan's head struck up fast at my words, and his eyes widened to the size of saucers. While he sat dumbstruck, I wrapped my arms around his neck and climbed into his lap, and straddled him. Shocked, would be too light of a word to describe how he looked now. He looked seconds away from having a full-on heart attack. 

He shook his head frantically. "No. I'm fucking not. You're going to get off me, put your top on and go to bed," he yelled in an authoritative tone, but his voice was far too shaky to hold much power. His arms were hanging up awkwardly in the air, as though he was afraid to even touch me.

 "Come on, Ethan..." I drawled, as I twirled a lock of his hair around my finger. "Do you seriously not want to fuck me?" I whined, as I batted my lashes and widened my brown doe-eyes.

 Ethan looked so pained; I wouldn't be surprised if he broke out into tears. "God, I want to but-"

"Shhh, that's all you have to say," I silenced with a finger against his lips. I grabbed his hands and slid them down to my ass. His breaths grew heavy as I leaned up to his ear. "Now, leave those hands here and just relax," I whispered. 

I moved my lips south and trailed wet, sloppy kisses down his neck, and I smiled as he leaned his head back in submission. When I got to the crook of his neck, I sucked hard on the flesh, and Ethan kneaded my ass with a groan.

A nanosecond later, Ethan grabbed my shoulders and ripped us apart. I looked at him in confusion, and I was about to say something when Ethan cut me off.

"Nope, don't say anything, you've done enough. Get off, or I'll pull you off myself," he snapped sternly.

 I groaned in annoyance but reluctantly got off of him.

 "What the fuck is wrong with me? Why can't I control myself?" he groaned, as he hunched over at buried his face within his hands.

 I scowled down at him. "Fine, don't fuck me then. I'll find someone else who is willing." I hiccupped. I shot him a nasty glare before I turned around and stormed for the door. 

"No, no, no, no." I heard Ethan call from behind me in panic. I made it about three steps before I felt his arms loop around my waist and sweep me up into his arms. He let out an exasperated sigh, as he carried me over to the bed while I tried to wrestle out of his grasp.

 "Jesus fucking Christ, how much of that shit did you eat...," he muttered under his breath, as he softly lowered me on to the bed.

 Then with a heavy sigh, he snatched my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. He fiddled around with it until it was finally in place. "There, all done," he smiled.

I crossed my arms over my chest with a frown. "I'm still hot, and I'm still horny," I whined. 

An amused smile crept on to his face, and he bit his lip as he tried not to laugh, "Yeah, I know. You've made that extremely fucking clear," he snorted.

"Let's see if we can get you to bed for the third time," he chuckled, as he helped me underneath the covers. "Now, please, please go to sleep, Chubs," he said as he softly caressed my cheek.