𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑰𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍

☆꧁ 27 ꧂☆

It was a staring battle between the two girls for minutes now. The ambience gets thick as seconds pass. There was nothing to receive from any of Ryujin's lips or any of her body movements as a response from Lia's question.

Ryujin's eyes are round as Lia gazed at her intently. She doesn't want to admit anything behind her mind right now, not when they're too busy. Not when Ryujin just started to cool off from a break up.

But only one word was uttered from Ryujin's mouth, a hesitant, despaired one to hear.

"Unnie-"

The gap between them is dangerously close, because Lia is inching closer. Ryujin wasn't in the right mind to think straight, her heart is beating rapidly against her chest.

Lia didn't hesitate to move closer to the younger. Even if Ryujin's hand is discreetly stopping her to do so.

Because they know it is not right.

Ryujin felt Lia's plump lips onto hers. And it felt sinfully good.

It was so sudden. It was a mix of heaven and hell. To think that liking a person with the same company and most especially with the same group as you, is strictly forbidden.

Lia has sorted out her feelings last week. She likes Ryujin. She always loves the feeling when the girl is present and is with her company. Lia watched as Ryujin's face is in horror, her lips parted. Too ashamed of her sudden action, Lia looks away, tilting her head to the side.

The younger couldn't speak. She is to stunned of what happened today. It was now or never, if Ryujin is to choose the brave side of herself and face the girl in front of her.

But she didn't.

Ryujin stands up. "Something urgent came. Excuse me."

The sound of the door closing resonated around the quiet room. It took a short moment to let Lia's first tear fall. Lia's breath is hitching, she's starting to regret what she did earlier. Bubbles of thoughts start to tangle inside her head.

Does she ever feel the same?

☆•~°

Clank.

Five minutes has passed. Ryujin spared the time gazing blankly on spaces. She swallows, filling in her glass with the cold water again and takes a swig until there is none of the contents of the liquid left.

Somehow, her palpitations lessen. But the drumming of her heart is still there. As long as she's still thinking about that.

"Here we are!"

A series of footsteps come emerging from the front door. A few exasperated, long sighs escaping from their mouths. "Ah, I'm a bit hungry!"

"Yuna, we just had sandwich before we actually left."

"I just HAD a sandwich." The latter replies, her legs moving to the direction of the kitchen. Yeji is tailing behind.

"Ahh, I badly need to eat Samgyeopsal." Yuna whines, but then pauses when she sees Ryujin. "Yah, unnie!"

Ryujin snaps her neck to the side. "Oh, hey! You're definitely here."

Yuna's arms are on akimbo. "So you just happen to notice just now? What were you daydreaming about again?"