𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣

☆꧁ 10 ꧂☆

"Yuna?"

Hyunae is striding across the marble floor inside the lobby of JYPE when she sees Yuna, her back facing her. The latter twirls to face her, she grins, "Hello, Ms. Moon."

Yuna walks closer to her. There is literally no one around with her, Hyunae could practically see her looking for something, "Are you searching for something?"

Yuna shakes her head. "I'm just wandering around."

Hyunae nods, "Since it's your leisure day tomorrow, what would you do?" Her eyes anticipate for a response, as if Yuna is a news report.

"I would usually paint or read books. I'm actually reading one of Paulo Coelho's novels."

There is a hint of excitement in Yuna as the manager of Itzy listens intently. As seconds go by, Hyunae has observed one thing: Yuna is so tall for a fifteen-year old!

Hyunae is wearing a three-inch wedged shoes, to compare their heights, Hyunae hasn't even surpassed the young girl's height, but she leveled on Yuna's stature.

"Wanna grab some coffee?" Hyunae asks.

The spark in Yuna's large eyes made her grin wider. She is so precious.

"I would love too, Ms. Moon!"

"Alright then." Hyunae softly chuckles.

They soon start moving forward to the organic café, not that far away from what they're standing. The transparent doors are pushed open, Yuna and Hyunae noticing some of the idols.

Momo, Sana, and Chaeyoung sit on one table at the farthest corner, chatting. Some members of Stray Kids, Hyunjin and Felix sit opposite from Twice.

When they all meet their eyes, they bow down as a greeting.

"I might have to treat you for this." Hyunae says, she looks up to the list of menu. "Just tell me what you want."

Yuna is flustered, nonetheless, she obeyed, "Umm...I can just have an ice latte, Ms. Moon." She looks at her and beams, "Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome."

When orders are told, they walk to the most comfortable seat they could find and they plop themselves down the chairs. Yuna's mood is light the whole time.

"The members where all in the dormitory just now, after we had filmed our variety show."

"Everything going smooth?"

"Very smooth."

"Is that so?" Hyunae laughs, she puts her handkerchief against her mouth. The usual habit of Ms. Moon Hyunae.

"It is! Everytime a variety show ends, I remember the members always rejoicing, and whenever they do so, they are so loud and chaotic, sometimes it would end to an argument." Yuna suppresses a chortle, trying to recollect moments. Hyunae is pleased, her smile never fading away.

"Great to hear! But the part that when you end with arguments is way too funny!"

"Yeah, and the fact that I'm the youngest I would always be the one who would need to stop them." Yuna teases, twirling thin strands of her hair.

A waiter appears in front of them, she lays a tray of their orders. Both of the girls say their thank you's.

Yuna immediately sips on her iced latte. The tiny chatters ring around the café, everything seemed to be relaxing, Yuna enjoys herself drinking her own beverage. Hyunae seems to be busy from her phone, she looks up at Yuna. "Are you still yet adjusting with the idol life?"