𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆!

☆꧁ 21 ꧂☆

Dance rehearsals for Itzy's premiere showcase is already happening. Unlike before where practices are done hardcore, they are less meetings are held frequently. Jinyoung park would occasionally meet with the girls either in the conference room or in the dance studio. And mostly, they would convene with Hyunae.

At this hour, the girls are dancing with their songs. The stability and mastery is highly expected by the dance trainers and each of the members to their own selves.

As the third song starts to play, the girls also commence with their dances. In full exertions, they dance together with the beat. The dance trainer has her hands crossed over each others as she watch intently at them.

As always, they dance to the rhythm, just as how outstanding their dancing skills are. Iseul, the trainer is satisfied. But not until the song is close to the bridge does her eyes catch an attention.

She has been eyeing at Ryujin since earlier. Iseul furrows her eyebrows, fixating her gaze only to her.

Ryujin just missed a beat. Earlier in the chorus Ryujin almost falls with the soles of her feet. What's worst is, Ryujin's facial expression only display a blank look.

She walks towards the TV and stopped the music. Turning around, the girls are confused, panting as they stand.

"Ryujin...you're disrupting the dance." The voice turnt out austere.

Ryujin's heart did a tiny jump. Her hands entwined in front. "I'm sorry, kochi."

"Is there something wrong?" Iseul asks, tilting her head.

Ryujin shakes her head. "No. It won't happen again, kochi."

Iseul seemed unconvinced but she tried to buy her words. "Okay then. From the top." She turns her back to que in the music.

The girls quickly move to their formation. When 'Icy' is now playing, Ryujin bites her lip to concentrate.

Shit, Ryujin. Focus, focus, focus!

Stop thinking about him!

In the middle of dancing, Ryujin is trying her best with her powerful moves and facial expressions. Until the song comes to an end, just as when Iseul thinks the whole rehearse is flawless, she has witnessed another erroneous move.

Iseul waits for the song to finish, before she heaves a sigh, gesturing for the girls to come close.

"The second practice was better than the last time. All of you did well.." Iseul tilts her body to Ryujin. "As for you, young lady..I observed that you were spacing out at times. The first attempt of practice during chorus, you lost your balance, fortunately your legs are sturdy enough to keep you from falling." Iseul raises her brows, she continues, "Also, you have a major issue today with facial expressions."

Ryujin's head hangs low, her lips sealed. She already has anticipated that she'd be receiving a scold. She had just let her guard down, and it definitely made her loathe herself after the dance.

The other four pairs of ears perk up, their bodies still as they stand there.

"Water break for ten minutes before we continue."

After two hours of practicing, they are dismissed at ten in the morning.

"Ryujin, let's go!"

Yeji is ushering for her to come. The rest are already standing as they wait for Ryujin to trail behind them, but Ryujin didn't stand. She just sat there on the floor.