ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕡

☆꧁ 18 ꧂☆

______

Warning: Minor foul words ahead.

______

October 2016

When you are about to meet your boyfriend and his family, the first thing you'd have to think of first is how you would look like in front of them.

That is what Ryujin thought.

She's currently inside her bed room, contemplating on what to wear. Beomgyu's parents, Yejun and Yuri, invited her to come to their house for a family get-together--the Choi's and the Shin's.

Beomgyu's parents' interest and adore to Ryujin are transparent, just by looking at the glow in their eyes whenever they meet. The two families seem to be in great terms, ranging from personal or business matters.

Beomgyu's mother is a doctor, while Beomgyu's father is a double career-taker as a businessman and a racer.

Ryujin went to her walk-in closet. She walks near to the dozens of clothes that are hung in the closets. She searches for a decent clothing suitable for today's meeting with his parents.

It took her a good ten-minute contemplation to choose for an outfit. Since she would be meeting with his parents, she can't just wear any clothing she wants. Not in front of Beomgyu's parents. And so she decided to wear a comfortable top--long sleeved and paired it with a gingham trousers.

Time must be running so fast. Beomgyu's second home is located at Gangwon-do, the nearest city from Ryujin's address in Chuncheon. They should be at Beomgyu's home at one in the afternoon and it's quarter to eleven already. The approximate ride to Gangwon-do is fifty minutes.

Ryujin climbs downstairs, she can see all the maids looking at her. When she flit her head to the main door, her parents are standing, waiting for her. "Ryujin, let's go!" Her father calls, a car key dangling on his hand.

"Am I really that slow, papa?" Ryujin asks. She runs to the door behind the couple.

The whole ride is tranquil. Ryujin insists to set the bluetooth music from her own playlist, the speakers were blaring the music all throughout the ride.

Because of some traffic at some points of road crosses, the Shin family has finally arrived at the estate of Beomgyu after an hour.

They all hop off the SUV, walking towards a massive gate. It automatically opens in front of them. Aera looks at Ryujin after her, "Jin-jin.." she looks over and scans Ryujin's body. "You haven't forgotten your present to him?"

Ryujin beams, her arms are behind her, holding a wrapped box.

Walking on the pavement, they are welcomed with a humongous garden. There are gardeners to be seen, trimming bushes in perfect shapes. A maid welcomes them inside.