𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰

Ding!

Right when the moment Ryujin sees the beaming face of the kawaii waitress of the ice cream parlor they have just stepped in, she feels much more elated. Adding the warmth of the hand entwined with her.

Lia's eyes become crescents as she smiles widely, scanning around the variety of ice cream before them.

"Ahh, I need to eat them all!"

Ryujin chuckles loudly, "I will really buy everything for you if you're quite serious." She sways their hands back and forth.

The sweet and cool aroma brings them towards the counter. Beside are the luscious ice cream varieties. The cashier looked flush as she gazes at Ryujin and Lia.

Ryujin notices this and she greets her. The cashier speaks, "Hello, welcome to Haise Parlor!"

She fishes something in her pink apron's pocket, drawing her phone out. "Um, can we take a picture together?"

"Of course!" Lia says.

With that, the cashier lifts the phone, ready for a selfie. They all posed for five clicks of the camera.

"Ryujin, my younger sister adores you. She wished she would see you someday." The cashier, whose name happened to be Haru, chirps.

Ryujin blinks twice from the information and she was flustered for having to hear a person wanting to see her and for being her fan. Even until now, she's still humbled and surprised.

It has been five years in their career, and Ryujin always feels like it was just yesterday when she cried of being chosen as a member of one of the biggest girl groups of today.

Ryujin puts a hand on her chest, "Ah, tell her Ryujin is very much grateful for her! May God bless you both!" Haru's lips felt like cracking because of her wide smile, "Yes and thank you so much, Ms. Shin Ryujin! It is an honor and my pleasure to see you!"

Hard turns to Lia, "You look prettier in person, I guessed people are right for it." Her eyes shine and Ryujin thought they were composed of little stars around her irises.

"Don't be too flattering, Haru!" Lia pressed her hands on her cheeks.

Haru chuckles. "So, what are your orders, Miss Lia and Ryujin?"

"How are Byul and Dal doing?"

Ryujin stops midway through eating her ice cream sundae. "They may be just peacefully sleeping by this time around."

"Hmm... what if I get a pet now?" Lia wonders. She scoops a butterscotch flavored ice cream into her mouth. "Woah this tastes soooo good...oh! I just distinctively remembered I just had since 4 years ago."

Lia looks over Ryujin--whose minding on her own ice cream.

Ryujin gazes back with her stuffed mouth. All the different flavors of ice cream were incorporated together inside her mouth. "What?"

"My pet," Lia says enthusiastically, "I have wondered all this time.." she fondles (as always) her girlfriend's chin, "Is you."

"I am your own pet if you say so, mademoiselle." Ryujin utters. 

"Now that's more like it."

A waitress comes by with a tray of cupcakes and doughnuts, placing it on the table. Ryujin, oblivious of it, blinks at Lia. "Unnie, you ordered?"

As a reply, the latter giggles sheepishly. 

"Thanks."

One by one, the waitress placed the food on the table. She asked for every one of them and she laughs in the end when they all just belong to Lia. "You have quite an appetite, Miss Lia. Please enjoy your meals."