ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝔹𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪

☆꧁ 4 ꧂☆

Inside the dance room, all the five girls just finished rehearsing their dance practice with their song 'Cherry'. For Ryujin, it is her favorite in their second mini album, she finds herself feeling avid with the execution of her rap lines and from listening with its chilling, hip-hop vibe of the song. The music is also loved by Yuna. The lead rapper and dancer of the group is always enthusiastic in singing the song aloud in the room.

"Really really me I'm a cherry on top, yeah."

Yuna skips towards Chaeryeong--who is zipping her bag with one hand, the other holding on her new set of clothes. "Unnie, wait for me. I'd get mine too." She hurriedly unhangs her tote bag from the hook attached on the wall, fishing the shirt and jeans inside. Chaeryeong stands patiently as her eyes dart on Yeji and Lia laughing with their hands on their abdomen. She can't control her composure as she giggles at how funny Lia's laughter is. "Lia how come is that your laugh way funnier than what is funny?" Chaeryeong skids her voice inside the ears of the unnies. Hearing this, Yeji laughs harder, clapping her hands against her lap.

Yuna hands the bag at the same place, and they both march to the changing room. "After this, we'd be meeting with three variety productions." Her eyes look up elsewhere on spaces, as if contemplating an answer to a quiz. Yuna exerted an exaggerated sigh after she thought of all the next events they will be having later.

"Well, I'm nervous and excited at the same time." Chaeryeong replies with a beam. She starts doing small random dances, swaying her torso effortlessly as she makes the girl beside her cackle in satisfaction.

Having an idol life is such an honor and a blessing. But really, it is THAT tiring.. But worth it, when you knew you do your best and people love you.

The maknae smiles at the second youngest, receiving a questioned look, "Why are you smiling like that?"

Before the door is pulled open, Yuna sends a cheeky grin, "Nothing. I'm just too blessed to be part of you guys." The statement is still floating around the air even if Yuna is already blocked by the white cubicle door. Chaeryeong stares at the empty space the maknae has been on a while ago, her heart suddenly swelling like a balloon ready to burst out from flattery and giddiness.

Meanwhile inside the dance room, Yeji and Lia are pushing themselves up from sitting on the floor. "Where's Ryujin?" Yeji asks.

"She said she'll grab some drinks for us. Because we totally forgot to bring one."

A few minutes later, Ryujin appears in front of the door, when Yeji is about to skip towards the changing room. Yeji has already informed Lia that after she has changed, she would go directly to the private lounge where the rest of the members will be.

"Ryujin, I might have to stay a while with you for practicing. Haven't fully memorized the break dance in the last part." Lia gets the bottled water to Ryujin.

"Yeah, that's what teacher said. I was walking towards here when I saw her down the hallway."

"Ah, I see," Her eyes forming crescents as she plays with her hand towel, swinging it like a rope in the air, "I bet she's saying again all the things she's been telling to me ever since we practice." Lia stands up as she walks to their bags. "Oh you mean, you weren't as fast as me on learning?" Ryujin teases. Lia grabs her apparel before turning to Ryujin, who's also getting her clothes out of her black bag. Walking a few meters away to the changing room, Ryujin thought of something she's been thinking earlier, "I learned that the plant Buckleberry is not just that name from itself."