𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝑴𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍

☆꧁ 25 ꧂☆

February 2020

The first week of the month has made the group occupied with a tight schedule. It's a month away for their second comeback. In six months, they have been preparing for their second comeback, all along while Itzy is consequently enjoying some small vacations on their own. Between those six months, they had their beer first showcase in Asia last November 2, with the capital of some countries namely: Jakarta, Macau Taipei, Manila, Singapore, and Bangkok. The next year came and this time, they covered five big cities in North America, which are: Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Houston, Washington D.C., and New York City.

The whole idea of a showcase was exhausting but is a too-good-to-be-true experience to the girls. They were jubilant to see their fans all across the world, even if it's not all yet. They are hoping that one day, they'd be able to meet every single Midzy. All of them, most especially Chaeryeong and Yeji are emotional now that they succeed in their debut showcase. Going on a stage and performing for the fans is a whole new different level of exhiliration.

Now that it's the month of February, the girls are thrilled in their upcoming next album to release. By tomorrow, they will shoot their music video and by today is their last dance practice of their title track 'Wannabe'.

The song resonated throughout the perimeter of the dance room. They are having a water break, and Lia and Ryujin are on the one side, legs crossed as they rest themselves against the wall. Lia's eyes unwittingly trail down on Ryujin's sweat that are trickling down her head, neck, and chest. In an instinct, Lia's hand raise up as if she is to wipe them off, but she stops midway when she fully recovers to what she's doing.

What the fuck, Choi Jisu?

Ryujin is giving her a confused look, but thanks to Lia's fast recoil, she feigns in another reason behind her 'sudden' action. A beam stretches across Lia's lips.

"High five!"

Ryujin chuckles with this, she returns the favor, giving a thin crisp of sound. "You did a great job today, Ryu. No..you just progress more and more."

"Thank you for that, unnie."

Ryujin leans forward and ruffles her hair.

"Yah. Don't mess up my hair like that." Lia grumbles, putting back her hair in place. She felt like Ryujin is petting a dog, although she finds her adorable.

Yuna is caressing her thigh, bending over as she stood. "Gosh, my muscles are aching today."

Yeji slumps herself on the floor. "Yuna, but can you be able to dance with that?"

"Of course."

In a matter of five more minutes, the girls practiced again from the top. With Yeji leading the group, they have always attained what their main goal for a practice is--synchronisation and dynamic-wise.

Itzy, for a rookie group, has surpassed the expectations of Park Jinyoung. Whenever he would pay them a visit, he would nod his head and compliment their excellence in dancing, especially with synchronizing steps. This is all mostly because of Yeji's great leadership skills--she had let the group coordinate as one.

"Practice makes perfect, guys. Great job we have today!" She claps, followed by the others.

"Yey!" Yuna squeals. "Now we're done with the last practice, what should we do now?" She wonders. The girls are gathered to one corner, with Ryujin and Lia sitting and the rest standing up.