𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕

☆꧁ 11 ꧂☆

Lia is on her way to her closet, she hasn't seen a small towel on the floor just in front of the nightstand, and unfortunately, her other foot has stepped on it, making her slide towards the front. She's too late on grabbing on the bed stead for her to restrain from falling, her inner thigh is hit on the side of the nightstand.

THUD!

Just by hearing the sound brings pain to Ryujin's ears. She then hears Lia's cry. In an instant, her head flits sharply to the direction of the accident.

Lia is there against the side of the bed, uncomfortably supporting herself on the floor, her back arched. Ryujin rans to her. "Unnie! What happened?"

When Ryujin let her rotate completely, she scans her whole body, only to land on her inner thigh from her right. It's a straight line, purplish-reddish from the bad impact.

What? ... she hit herself from the nightstand or bed?

"Can you walk?"

Lia's face is scrunched from the pain, her eyes are watering. "It hurts, it hurts so much."

So, how can unnie put on her clothes?

"Do you need some help in wearing your clothes?"

Lia shakes her head. "It's alright, I should do it myself." She waves a hand, "Turn around."

"While you put on those, I'd get you an ice pack. Be right back." She replies and walks out the room, she grabs ice from the fridge and then a cloth from their wardrobe, putting all the ice in it. She gently rests the cloth on Lia's thigh.

"Couldn't you be more careful by now?" Ryujin brings the cloth up to see the injure. Lia winces, her hands caressing the sides of the bruise. "I didn't see that stupid cloth. I slid."

Ryujin searches for it beneath them. There, under the bed, lies a white towel. Being roiled of it, she snags it up and throws it in the laundry basket.

Stupid hell of a towel.

She comes back to Lia. "Do you need something?"

Lia shakes her head. "I'm fine. Thank you." She beams, "Aren't you going to shower, though?"

"I really am, not until your accident came."

Lia laughs in a self-deprecating manner, she casts her eyes down.

"Hey, I know what you're thinking." Ryujin gently lifts her chin, there's a soft spot in her eyes that made Lia freeze upon only looking at them. "Don't blame yourself, most especially, don't be mad to yourself, okay?" Ryujin smiles. The one that could take away your stress. She lightly taps the cloth that is covering the bruise. "You'll be fine, alright?"

Lia's mouth is in a straight line, she can't utter a word, it's as if they are jumbled inside her brain. "Thank you, Ryujin."

Ryujin pats her hair, "I'll just take a shower, hmm?"

Lia nods. "Sure. T-thank you."

☆~•°

Shin Ryujin.

The name itself makes Sooyeon happy. Even then, they would always be hanging out with each other. Now that Ryujin is already a part of a K-pop group, Sooyeon didn't have to do any but support her and Heejin.