𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤

☆꧁ 22 ꧂☆

Ryujin's eyes flutter open after being awake for more than ten minutes by now. The hour hasn't made dusk happen just yet, looking at the wallckock in front of her.

Today's the frickin' D-day.

Ryujin makes her bed before going inside the bathroom to wash herself. After that, she steps out. The room lights are off, and the surrounding is dark, she could only see shadows of figures from the windows casted by the two lamp lights.

Lia is sleeping with the back of her head facing Ryujin, the duvet tangled from her legs.

She makes her way out and onto the stairs to climb down. It's just four A.M. in the early morning, but why am I already so awake?

When she arrives inside the kitchen, she turns up the water heater. All the while waiting on the stool kept her thoughts pile up inside her head.

When your thoughts are white washing you over, you are exactly just staring blankly ahead on the space before your eyes. With eyes unmoving, she didn't know there's already a familiar figure descending from the stairs. Ryujin swept back to reality only to see Yeji already staring at her with wide eyes.

She speaks with her morning, husky voice. "Ryujinnie, you awake a long while now?"

"Nope. Just five minutes ago."

Yeji rubs her eyes as she goes to the cabinet to find a packed noodles. "I'm craving for ramyeon." She mumbles, rummaging through the inside. She's welcomed with cup noodles and instant noodles. Eyes scanning throughout, she finally found a lone pack of ramyeon on the farthest side. Yeji weakly grins, grabbing the ramen out. She starts to boil water.

Ryujin, on the other hand, starts to pull out the heater and pour the boiling water into her mug with a chocolate powder.

"It's MMA Day. Ahh, I'm so nervous already." Yeji states.

Ryujin places the heater back on its plate. "I know, right?" she stirs the hot chocolate with a teaspoon. "There'd be so many people around."

"The dome can occupy 16,813 people. And that..is just massive and amazing."

"Sure it is." Ryujin places her palm against her chest, feeling the beats of her heart. "My heart is racing already."

Yeji snickers, "Little do you know, maybe my heart rate would be two times faster than yours, even though I look chill."

The water in the saucepan starts to boil, Yeji stands up to remove the pan away after turning the heat off. Most of the liquid is transferred into a bowl and the other remaining is moved to a mug for her hot chocolate.

When Yeji finishes her ramyeon, she places the bowl on the marble counter just beside Ryujin. The pair was silent the whole time. Ryujin stares at the scenery outside the windows, the darkness that engulfs the sky a few minutes ago starts to remould into a perfect gradient hues of orange, yellow and blue.

The next few hours would be as dazzling as the colors of the dusk that welcomes them.

Inside the JYPE building, the dressing and makeover room is busy with staff members. Itzy is currently being transformed into another expensive looks. The Melon Music Awards would start three hours from now. Makeup artists and stylists are already present in the area, doing the five girls a makeover.