𝔽𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

☆꧁ 14 ꧂☆

Chaeryeong clings her arm onto Yuna's as they walk side by side to the private lounge. "Yuna, I have something to ask you."

"What is it?" She questions curiously.

Chaeryeong squints her eyes, "There's something in you lately...You've been all dreamy and always staring at spaces."

Yuna's brows rise, surprised at her statement. Itzy has been dismissed from work just before they would take their breaks, so it's good news for them especially when Hyunae told them to rest inside the private lounge.

"Do want to know why?" She replies, suddenly becoming sheepish.

"Of course I want too!" Chaeryeong says.

The other three members are not yet inside the lounge, Yuna grabs the chance to open up her bottled feelings. At least, for today, to Chaeryeong, since she's the most comfortable to her.

Yuna's heart accelerated before she speaks, "So...you know.." she leans closer to her, "Hueningkai right?" She whispers, as if anyone could hear her.

Chaeryeong's eyes enlarge, completely surprised. "The tall, pretty guy in TXT?" Well, everyone is.

Yuna nods her head, she anxiously wait for the latter's reaction as her fingers fidget with the hem of her shirt. Yuna is sitting straight and Chaeryeong is leaning against the sofa. Chaeryeong leans forward to her, "That TXT boy? The Tomorrow by Together of Big Hit? BTS' younger brothers?"

Yuna falls onto the couch as she chuckles silently, almost out of breath, "Yeah!"

Chaeryeong skeptically eyes the younger, completely oblivious of what's going on with Yuna, "What is with him?"

An idea pops out of Chaeryeong's head. Don't tell me...

Yuna clears her throat. "We..are..talking."

"What?!"

"Shhhhhh!"

Yuna practically leaped at her, her hands thrown to her lips to seal her loud voice. It eventually turned out having an awful impact between her hands and Chaeryeong's lips as the older shrieked at the sudden action. "Be quiet!" Yuna screeches.

Chaeryeong removes her hands that are covering her mouth. "Who wouldn't be quiet enough with this kind of topic we have!" She screeches back.

Yuna's face displays a pleading look, her lips quivering a little. "Well, I just wanted to confess about my feelings. I had a crush on this guy ever since we met."

"You met? Where?"

"Err..back when we were just trainees, I was inside a cafe when I saw him and we said hi and he immediately knew that I am a trainee of JYPE." Yuna says giddily, she continues, "It's my first time to open up to you though, about things like this."

"You're the very first one I am sharing to." Yuna beams, "So be grateful for that." Chaeryeong puts her palm on her chest, "I am honored."

"Yes, you do." She pokes her cheek.

Yuna is striding towards the nearest café she could find. Opening the door, an unfamiliar aroma of coffee and chocolate invades her nostrils. She eyes the interior, it is dazzling and warm and peaceful--a few people are seated, she can only count them in her fingers as there are so many vacant seats.